17

Darrelle's POV
She pulled away sucking the juices off my chin, biting it, her eyes slightly closed. She fell back on the bed looking up at me.

"Can you leave please?" She asked softly, I looked at her confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked voicing the thought that ran on my mind.

"No why do you think that?" She asked confused.

"Because you asked me to leave I don't know if that's something females do after head b-" I started but went silent the moment the amusement appeared on her face.

"No I just don't like to be touched after I cum," she replied softly and I couldn't help the chuckle that left me.

"What?" I asked confused but also amused.

"I don't know where it came from but I don't like being touched after," she said laughing slightly and I just looked at her.

"Now you think I'm weird," she said as I moved from between her legs sitting on the edge of the bed. She turned to face me her eyes closed.

"I don't think that, it's just never met a girl who didn't like cuddling after sex," I said laughing slightly, she smiled looking so peaceful.

"I'm going downstairs," I said and she nodded slightly, I pulled off my cum filled clothes before going into my closet to pull on a pair of black boxers. I went downstairs turning on the TV to see the a game was on that I was suppose to be watching, but totaly forgot about.

After a couple minutes I looked up to see Nia coming downstairs in one of my hoodies which looked like a dress on her.

"Who is playing?" She asked me softly.

"The clippers and Mavs," I told her and she moved over to me, kissing me softly her clothes in her hand and some of my hoodies and sweaters.

"Enjoy your game," she said pecking my lips before walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked her and she stopped turning to face me.

"I've got to go to the office to check over some papers before I start party planning," she said smiling.

"Like that?" I asked referring to what she was wearing and she smiled walking over to me.

"I'm fully covered," she said and I pulled her to stand between my legs.

"Are you even wearing underwear?" I asked and she rolled her eyes not answering. I moved my hand between her legs.

"Why aren't you wearing underwear?" I asked pulling her down into my lap to straddle me.

"It's wet," she said laughing slightly.

"I'm just going straight home, there won't be anyone to see me," she pointed out.

"So you just came for head then," I joked whispering against her lips. She smiled leaving a small kiss on my lips.

"Yeah because you're my slut," she replied bitting my lip and I chuckled slipping my tongue into her mouth, kissing her roughly she placed the clothes on the sofa pulling me closer. Her nails digging into my shoulders I pulled away looking at her feeling the wetness through my boxers.

"I can't wait to fuck you," I whispered and she smiled.

"You're so poetic when you speak," she joked kissing me pulling away before I could deepen it. She got up, grabbing her stuff and I watched her an unknown emotion flowing through me.

"I'll see you another time," she said kissing my lips.

"And you too," she added kissing my dick before leaning forward, bitting my lip pulling away.