16

Darrelle's POV
I stood there getting my fill, loving the way she looked, my eyes traveled over every inch of her body.

"And Trish said that I would never use this trenchcoat," she said softly and I chuckled as her eyes went to my dick that was already hard she smiled as if she had accomplished her goal, I knew she loved to be in control.

"I haven't even touched you yet," she said in wonder moving closer to me, rubbing my dick through my joggers I groaned as my dick pulsed against her palm.

I already felt as if I was about to cum from her just touching me, she leaned forward her other hand moving up my chest to wrap around my neck pulling me into a kiss.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I gave her control since it would probably be the last time she had it today.

Who was I fucking kidding she had me around her little finger and she fucking knew it.

She gripped me through my joggers stroking me. I leaned into her hand the small touch having more of an effect on me than it should.

Her pace quickened, my dick began to pulse and before I could stop it, I was cumming in her my pants.

Shit

She pulled away from the kiss looking at me.

"Is this a regular th-"

"No it isn't," I replied and a smile made its way onto her lips and I chuckled.

"Alright don't get too cocky," I said as she continued to stroke my dick. I knew if she made me cum again before she did I wouldn't be able to live it down, so I grabbed her hand pulling it away.

"Take it off," I ordered my voice deep and she pulled back her coat making it pool at her feet.

"On the bed," I said and she did as told laying flat on the bed spreading her legs.

Jesus fucking Christ

I moved in between them, I was about to kiss her when she stopped me, her hand grabbing the hem of shirt.

"Take it off, I want you shirtless when your head is inbetween my legs," she whispered, amusing me and turning me on at the same time. I leaned up pulling off my shirt throwing it on the bed before going back down.

My lips traveling her neck as my hands began to kneed her breasts her hard nipples peircing against my palms. She tilted her head to side giving me better access as a moan left her lips. I pinched her nipples and her hips moved up into me.

I continued to toy with her wanting to see how long it would take before she got fed up with the small touches of my mouth and hands. I moved down to her nipples sucking on them for small seconds, teasingly running my teeth over them.

I moved down to her stomach, kissing, licking and sucking on her sweet skin as her hips moved under me.

She moaned her hand going to my head pushing down softly, I smiled staying were I was wanting to show her that I had as much of an effect on her as she did on me, wanting to remind her who was in control.

"Okay I get it just please," she whimpered after I moved back up kissing her neck.

"I bet I can make you come like this," I said and she moaned her back arching slightly. She lifted her hips grinding against my dick and I used my hips mine to push hers down.

"Don't do that, I want you cum like this," I whispered and she stopped a whimper leaving her as I continued my assault.

"Take it off," she moaned out referring to her bra and I did just that throwing it near my discarded shirt. I started to suck on her nipple as my hand played with the other.

After a minute her back arched as she started to cum undone moaning. She opened her eyes her breathing harsh as she looked up at me. I moved up to kiss her neck but she placed her hand on my chest stopping me.

"Give me a minute," she whispered and I chuckled leaning up, enjoying the view of her erected nipples and her relaxed body. After a minute or so I leaned down pecking her lips before capturing them in short kiss pulling away. She placed her hands on my shoulders pushing me down and I chuckled letting her, my head stopping between her legs.

"Show me what you learnt," she ordered slightly breathless I chuckled, it was funny how she couldn't do nothing but a beg a couples seconds ago and now she was telling me what to do.

"Tell me what feels good," I said slightly nervous.

"I will," she said and I chuckled kissing her through her underwear before pulling down it. I lifted her lges placing them on my shoulders, meeting her gaze. I placed a finger at her entrance loving how wet she was, she bit her lip slightly as I slipped it inside her.

She moaned her walls clenching around my finger, I couldn't help but think how it would feel if my dick replaced my finger. I pulled my finger out sucking off her juices.

"Jesus Darrelle," she whispered above me still maintaining eye contact. I ran my tongue against her and her head fell back.

"Relax your tongue," she said and I tried not really knowing how to.

"D relax please," She begged, her hands going down to my head and I did just that wanting to hear her moans.

"Don't stop what your doing," she moaned her heels digging into my back.

"Faster," she whimpered and I sped up, my hands gripping her thighs.

"Fuck," she moaned out her legs tightening around my head and I groaned moving to her clit. I felt her hands running over my head and I knew she was probably messing up my waves right now.

I slipped two fingers into her, loving her answering moan as I sped up my pace. I curled my fingers rubbing against her front wall as I began sucking on her clit. She began pushing my head away and I pulled her closer to me.

I continued my movements as she started to cum, her legs began shaking, her juices falling on my tongue. I continued until her orgasm passed, bringing my now soaked fingers to my mouth sucking them clean.

I moved back down continuing to eat her out until I had every drip. She whimpered above me and I pulled away meeting her gaze, her breathing harsh as she pulled me up kissing my lips her tongue slipping into my mouth touching mine as she tasted herself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️