26

One week later
Darrelle's POV
"Send him the plans," I told my assistant and she nodded leaving, I sighed looking at the time to see it was 10:47 pm and I groaned leaning back.

Nia and I's schedule has been clashing she was leaving before I woke up and when I got home she was already asleep, and this has been going on for week. I closed my eyes sighing, I heard a buzz from the intercom and I sat up tapping the button.

"Yes,"

"I sent him the plans, he'll get back to us in the morning,"

"Alright you can go home"

"I'll see you tomorrow," she replied and I stood up grabbing my phone and keys making my downstairs, I got in my car driving home hoping that Nia would still be up since I'm going home a hour earlier than usual.

I greeted the doorman before taking the elevator to my floor. I pulled out my key opening the door before stepping in to see Dream sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Darrelle,"

"Hey Dream is Nia still up?" I asked hopefully.

"I don't know you're going to have to check," she said and I reached into my pocket taking out the earphones she asked me to get on the way back.

"Thank you," she said smiling and I nodded jogging upstairs. I opened my bedroom door closing it as I stepped in to see Nia asleep in some red lingerie and I chuckled knowing she was probably trying to stay up for me.

I kissed her forehead putting my phone and keys on the nightstand before heading to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing my teeth pulling on a pair of boxers, my durag and a t-shirt. I climbed into bed pulling her towards me, happy to finally be home.
.
.
.
.
I heard shuffling before a newly acquired weight landed across my legs causing my eyes to opening, I blinked a couple times adjusting to the light, surprised to see Nia still in bed her leg now over mine, Ms morning person was normally up and about before I had a chance to even open my eyes.

"Go back to sleep," she mumbled her eyes closed and I smiled realizing she didn't get up to change, the red lacy fabric against her skin had m-

"What did I say about wearing shirts to bed?" She asked sliding her hand underneath my shirt to touch my bare chest.

"Want me to take it off?" I asked and she pulled away allowing me to, and I realized the weight on my legs was one of hers thrown over my body.

"I missed you," she mumbled out opening her eyes as I laid back, I smiled kissing her forehead pulling her closer to me.

"I missed you too baby,"

"I was trying to stay up last night but I fell asleep," she mumbled

"I can see that," I replied squeezing her ass and she laughed.

"Do you like it?" She asked

"I love it, it's a 10," I responded and she laughed looking up at me.

"Andre called last night, he invited you over to watch the game tonight,"

"I don't want to go,"

"You have to, when is the last time you went out with your friends?"

"But I j-"

"Darrelle I'm giving you your balls back for the day take it," she mumbled back and I laughed.

"Thank you for generosity Ms Graham," I replied and she smiled.

"Do you want to know what I realized while waiting on you last night?" She asked randomly after a couple seconds of comfortable silence.

"What?" I asked curiously.