25

Two weeks later
Darrelle's POV
I walked into the elevator holding the bag of groceries and an aqua mat I found on the way to the store. Even though the apartment was now fully decorated Nia still didn't buy the mat because it wasn't aqua enough or something to that effect.

I stepped out of the elevator walking to my door I took out my key opening the door going in before closing it behind me. I started to take off my shoes since Nia didn't like shoes in the house. I walked into the kitchen to see her cooking.

"Did you get the cheese?" She asked as I placed the groceries on the counter.

"I did," I replied taking the cheese from the bag handing it to her.

"I thought you said we were going to order in," I added leaning back against the counter watching her.

"I did say that, but I wanted to cook for you," she replied still facing the stove.

"Keep that up and see where it lands you,"

"Where?" She asked glancing at me before returning her gaze to the pot.

"Married,"

"So what are you making?" I asked wanting her to confirm what I was smelling.

"Fry chicken, white rice and some macaroni and cheese," she responded and I smiled.

"So you're just going to stand there?"

"I'm watching I'm trying to learn," I replied and she laughed slightly as a knock sounded on the door.

"Go get the door," she told me and I chuckled doing just that.
.
.
.
.
I felt shuffling beside me and I woke to see Nia moving off the bed and I tightened my hold on her pulling her to my chest.

"Where are you going?" I asked and she turned in my hands facing me.

"I'm going to wash up the dishes from last night," she replied

"They can wait until the sun is up," I said closing my eyes as she laughed slightly.

"We need to buy a dinning table," she said randomly

"Why?"

"Because last night we all had to eat around the kitchen island,"

"Well I don't want a dinning table,"

"Why not?"

"Because then people are going to start coming over for dinner because we have space," I replied and she laughed

"That is such a horrible reason," she told me I chuckled holding her closer to me.

"Can I get a massage?" She asked randomly as I started to drift asleep.

"Why?"

"My back hurts," she said softly and I sighed.

"You really don't like sleeping do you?" I asked rolling over on my back.

"Please, "

"I should have just let your ass leave the room," I said amused and she slapped me as I got up out of the bed.

"Where are going?" She asked me as I walked to the bathroom

"To get lotion, your is back ashy anyways so it's good for you,"

"Fuck you Darrelle," she replied amused and I chuckled looking at our bathroom sink, well hers with all the hair products on the counter the only thing I had up there is a brush and she uses it too. I grabbed the lotion going back to the room to see her under the sheet, laying on stomach her top bare to me.

"Are you fully naked under there?" I asked as I walked over to the bed.

"Yes," she replied and I chuckled moving to sit on her legs.

"You weigh a ton," she said amused.

"It's my dick," I replied and she laughed I leaned down kissing her cheek as I opened the bottle squeezing some lotion in my hand, putting it down before I rubbed my hands together.

"Now tell me if you like the pressure," I said in a sweet voice and she laughed. I began rubbing up and down her back as the music played in the background.

"Remember the first massage you gave me?" She asked softly and I smiled remembering it felt like such a long time when in reality it was only a couple of months.

"Of course I remember," I replied as I used my thumbs to rub into her muscles, she moaned softly reaching behind her grabbing my hand moving it to her lower back. I continued rubbing my hand staying where she placed it as the other one joined in.

I moved my hands lower my thumb slightly touching the swell of her ass. I stayed there for a couple seconds to see if she would say anything when she didn't I went lower practically rubbing her ass.

"That's not where I told you to massage," she said softly amusement clear in her voice.

"I know but this gonna make you feel better,"

"Really how?" She asked and I chuckled leaning forward kissing the dip right before her ass.

"I'll show you," I said and she laughed as I moved lower lifting her hips off the bed, moving down my tongue meeting her entrance as I began eating her out.

"Shit," she moaned reaching back gripping my shoulder, I moved my tongue faster loving the way her body reacted.

I pulled away taking out my dick placing it at her entrance. She jerked slightly her juice on my tip as I ran my tip up and down her entrance.

"Darrelle just put it in," she whispered gripping the sheets as I slid into her slowly her walls holding me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️