27

Darrelle's POV
I walked upstairs pulling the door open to be greeted by the sound of water in the bathroom.

"Nia," I called out closing the door moving over to bed sitting down.

"I'm in the bathroom baby," she replied and I heard the water stop I grabbed my phone checking the time to see it was a little after seven. I laid back flat on the bed scrolling through Instagram.

"Are you hungry?"she asked walking out of the bathroom, I turned looking over to her.

"Not really," I replied as she walked over to me in her silk robe that ended at mid thigh.

"What do you mean not really?" She asked amused and I sat up pulling her to stand in between my legs.

"It means I'm not hungry but I'm always open to eat," I replied and she smiled wrapping her hands around my neck pecking my lips.

"What do you want?" She asked against my lips her minty breath fanning my skin.

"I don't know," I replied lifting her to straddle me.

"I could make some pasta," she whispered as I pulled her robe to see her wearing the thing she sent in the picture. I hummed in response running my hands up and down her sides as she continued to talk.

"This is why I wore the robe, you're not paying attention," she said and kissed her chest softly.

"I am,"

"Let me feed you first then you can do whatever you want with me," she whispered.

"You fed me earlier remember?" I asked and she laughed slightly. I smiled loving the sound as I moved up, kissing her lips.

"That's not what I meant," she spoke into the kiss her words dissolving in a moan as my tongue slipped into her mouth. She kissed me back trying to gain dominance and I moved my hand to her neck gripping it firmly knowing how much she loved it, her hands gripped my shirt, as she submitted completely.

"You're so annoying," she whispered into the kiss as her hands moved to my pants undoing them. She pulled away as the sound of something hitting the floor caught our attention. She looked down at the floor before her eyes met mine.

"Why do you have condoms?" She asked getting off my lap picking up the box.

"I got them from Andre," I said trying to pull her back to me.

"Why would you need condoms from Andre?" She asked as I tried to reach for her once more.

"He had them in his room and his fiance was coming over, they don't use condoms so-"

"There is only five in the box, Darrelle and it's a six pack," she said getting irritated.

"One fell from the box and Jason picked it up," I said truthfully looking up at her.

"So let me get this straight, the reason condoms are in your pocket is because Andre gave them to you when his fiance was coming over not wanting her to see it, and one is missing because it fell from the box and Jason picked it up?" She asked clearly not believing a word, I couldn't even blame her, because hearing her repeat it made me second guess my damn self.

"Yeah,"

"Alright Darrelle," she said throwing the box of condoms at me walking into the closet.

"Nia, I'm telling the truth," I said getting up following her.

"Darrelle I don't who the fuck you think you're playing with, do I look stup-"

"Why are getting dressed?" I whined sounding childlike, taking the pants from her tossing across the closet.

"You're not even taking me serious," she said moving to walk past me and I held her back.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm not sleeping in this bed with you,"

"I'm not-," I started but stopped walking into our bedroom getting my phone handing it to her.

"I'm not hiding shit from you,"

"Then why do you have condoms?" She said rejecting my phone and I sighed throwing it on the bed.

"I already told you,"

"Let me smell your dick,"

"What?"

"If you're not doing-" she stopped mid sentence as pulled them down fully since they were already sagging from her undoing them earlier. I pushed down my boxers taking out my dick, watching as she bent down smelling it.

"Smells good doesn't it?" I asked chuckling and she rolled her eyes standing straight.

"It smells like soap, did you take a shower?"

"Smell it again that's your soap the one with the strawberries on the bottle," I said and she bent down doing just that.

She said something in Jamaican standing up bitting the inside of cheek thinking as I pulled up my pants and that made me know she was pissed. Anytime she started speaking Jamaican she was truly frustrated.

"I promise I didn't cheat on you, you can call Jason or Andre if you want confirmation, I went to watch the game," I said and she walked over to bed picking my pillow handing it to me.

"Nia-"

"I don't have time for this Darrelle,"

"But baby I'm not-"

"Darrelle a week of no sex that's all it fucking took for you to fuck somebody else,"

"I didn't cheat on you," I said not wanting that bullshit in her head but I could see she wasn't budging, why fuck did she have to be so stubborn.

"I'm not about to be going back and forth with you over some shit that I didn't do," I said irritated

"Okay you can leave then," she said folding her arms and I couldn't help but smile at how sexy she looked right now.

"You're sexy when your mad, you know that?" I asked and she sighed frustrated reaching for her charger and her phone, I chuckled moving in front of her, blocking her in.

"Baby relax," I said

"Move," she ordered pushing me and I could tell that the fact I didn't budge was pissing her off.

"I didn't sleep with nobody else," I said leaning over grabbing the box of condoms.

"These are Andre's," I said and her gaze moved to the box, they stayed there for a couple seconds before she sighed sitting down on the bed.

"I believe you," she whispered.

"You do?"

"The condoms... they're a medium," she said grabbing the box showing me. She sighed pushing her hair back her tense body relaxing slightly.

"Don't I get a sorry?" I asked amused and she rolled her eyes.

"No but I deserve one,"

"How does that even make sense?" I said and she climbed on top of the bed pulling off her robe laying down.

"Open the windows I'm hot," she whispered and I chuckled doing as she asked.

"I'm not even in the mood anymore," she mumbled and I groaned wanting to kill Andre.

"Baby come on," I said going on the bed spreading her legs, climbing in between them.

"Tomorrow," she mumbled and I kissed her neck softly pressing my dick against her.

"Promise me," I said meeting her gaze

"I promise," she whispered smiling and I pecked her lips.

"Do I atleast get food?"

"Let the box of condoms cook for you D," she replied amused and I chuckled moving to lay beside her.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked after a couple seconds of silence and I smiled turning to face her.

"Anything,"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️