23

Darrelle's POV
I opened my eyes reaching over to the other side of the bed to realize it was empty. Why can't she stay in bed, I rolled over stretching before looking at the clock to see it was 11:56 am. The door opened to reveal Nia walking in with a tray that was carrying food.

"I was about to wake you up," she said placing the tray on the nightstand.

"Why can't you stay in bed?" I said and she shrugged sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You look tired" she replied and I chuckled.

"Because you woke me up last night," I replied thinking back.

"What was I suppose to fuck myself?" She asked smiling and I chuckled pulling her back onto the bed, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Come on, you have to eat," she said smiling and I pulled her closer making her laugh.

"D, come on," she repeated and I groaned pulling away.

"I must've really tore that ass up to be getting breakfast in bed," I said sitting up as she laughed placing the tray on my lap. She took out her phone as I began to eat. She was practically here everyday and I planned on asking her to move in with me but I really didn't want to rush it.

She laughed putting her phone in front me showing me a meme I chuckled as she began pulling her phone away. Fuck I'm just gonna do it even though I can hear Andre in my head saying different.

"Baby," I called out and she hummed turning to face me fully, time to officially lose my manhood.

"D," she called back when I didn't say anything, I love this woman I should move in with her, even though she hasn't said it back...but I know she does.

God please give me a sign nothing major just a small sign so-

"Darrelle," she repeated I looked down at her and she smiled.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked me softly

"Sure,"

"What do you love about me?" She asked me her eyes moving to mine.

"Everything," I said and she rolled hers making me chuckle.

"Can you be more specific smart ass?"

"I love everything about you, the way you play with your fingers when your nervous or overwhelmed, how different you are, the way your Jamaican accent comes out when you're mad, how smart you are, the random thoughts you have that are weird but interesting at the same time, the way you make me laugh with your dumbass comments. The fact you're a morning person, the fact that you hum when you brush your teeth, your confidence, the fact you hate the beeping sound the microwave makes so you stop two seconds before the time ends, your ass, the way you moan, t-"

"Okay," she said laughing covering my mouth I chuckled as she removed her hand leaning over kissing my lips softly before pulling away.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked resting her head against my shoulder.

"Of course," I replied and her hand moved to my chest making me smile.

"Darrelle, I...I love you," she whispered to point that I wasn't sure if she actually said it.

"What?" I asked wanting to be sure.

"I love you," she repeated a little louder this time and that dumb smile returned as I placed my hand on her neck turning her head to face mine as my lips met hers, her hand moved around my neck as our lips move against one another. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues touched, I felt a cold liquid running against my leg I pulled away kissing her forehead knowing the juice had fell of the tray.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back smiling.

"The juice spilled," I said and she smiled her hand playing in my hair.

"You have no respect for my waves do you?" I asked and she laughed taking the tray off my lap putting it on the nightstand before straddling me her head resting on my shoulder.

"You're a big baby," I whispered and she bit my neck softly.

"Nia," I called out and she hummed.

"Move in with me," I said going against Andre's advice she laughed pulling away to look at me.

"What?" She asked

"Move in with me," I repeated and she smiled kissing my lips.

"Don't you think that's us kinda rushing in?" She asked

"No,"

"How long have we been dating?"

"Almost five months," I replied

"Do you see where I'm going?"

"No," I replied amused and she slapped my chest lightly.

"We can build our own if you want or you can move in with me and we redecorate so it's also yours," I said trying to convince her.

"But what if-"

"You can keep your house for security," I added wanting her, here with me.

"Dear God," she mumbled resting her head against my chest.

"So?"

"I'll move in with you," she whispered looking up at me I smiled pulling her in for another kiss she pulled away quickly looking at me.

"Two conditions," she whispered.

"What?" I asked

"Not house but we find an apartment," she said and I nodded eagerly.

"And if we start having problems, we move out and not break up,"

"Baby we're not going to-"

"D promise me,"

"I promise," I replied and she smiled leaning down to kiss me, my hands moving to her ass ready to make her feel as good as last night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️