34

Darrelle's POV
It's currently been two days since Nia started feeling sick and she refused to go to the hospital. Her-

"Can we stop at the pharmacy?" She asked and I turned right silently telling her yes.

"Acetaminophen isn't working I think we established that from day one," I pointed out and she turned to me.

"Can we just go to the doctor?" I asked

"No because it's just going to result in me taking days off, which is not necessary," she replied as I parked the car.

"If you don't feel better by tomorrow we're going,"

"Darrelle-"

"You're sick you need to go to the doctor,"

"Let me go get it for you," I added and she shook her head saying no.

"I don't mind going," she replied removing her seatbelt.

"You're not upset are you?" I asked

"No I just..need some air," she said grabbing her purse getting out of the car. I sighed as she closed the door walking towards the pharmacy.
.
.
.
.
I kissed her forehead as I continued to rub her ass, we currently back home in bed, her body laying on top of mine. We ate dinner and she took the pills as usual and still felt sick.

"Don't stop," she mumbled into my chest and I realized had paused the movements of my hand.

"Are you paying me for this shit?" I asked amused.

"Be quiet," she mumbled laughing slightly grabbing my hand moving it against her ass, I chuckled taking over doing what she requested.

"Thank you," she added kissing my chest and I smiled happily. I closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep when I felt her pull away suddenly, moving of the bed.

"Where are going?" I asked sleepily.

"To the bathroom," she replied walking off, I grabbed my phone deciding to do a quick check on my emails and messages. After a couple minutes, I stood up slightly worried.

"Nia," I called out moving towards the closed bathroom door, I turned the knob to realize it was locked.

"Baby," I called out again and this time, the door opened.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried by her expression. Instead of responding she handed me a small white stick.

"What's-" I started but stopped realizing it was a positive..

Positive..

Positive pregnancy test

My heart sped up as I looked over to her, to see her sitting on the floor her back against the bed. I walked over to her slowly a million thoughts running through my head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️‼️

Whose your favorite character?🤔🙃❤️‼️

I might triple update today because I know everyone is locked in the house bored❤️‼️