20

One month later
Darrelle's POV
I knocked on the door for the second time and it opened to reveal Dream.

"Hey Darrelle,"

"Hey Dream is Nia here?" I asked as I stepped inside closing he door.

"She is upstairs the door on the right," she replied, I said a small thank you walking upstairs, it was actually my first time being inside of the house since construction was finished, but I did know the layout very well since I designed it. I knocked on the door before pulling it open to see Nia sitting down painting on a blank canvas.

"You're early," she whispered not looking at me.

"You paint?" I asked looking around the room.

"Yes I do photography as well," she said pointing to the small room inside or this one. I spotted the photo she took of the sunrise at my house and I smiled. I emerged from the room looking at her paintings, I saw one of me and I smiled.

"You're really good," I said truthfully looking at the landscape paintings.

"Thank you," she said turning to face me, putting down her brush and paint.

"No, like baby you're talented, have you ever considered doing this professionally?"

"Of course I have," she said walking over to me pulling her oversized shirt over her head leaving her in her leggings and sports bra.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said putting her shirt on the chair pecking my lips walking to the door.

"You coming?"

"I'm going to stay in here for a minute baby, go ahead, " I said watching as she left, I sat in the room just appreciating the paintings, like this was absolutely amazing.
.
.
.
.
I sat in the sofa in my room, playing in her hair. We came back to my house after we went to lunch and her head was currently laid in my lap. She was dressed in one of my white t-shirts with nothing but her panties underneath. Her nipples were very visible through the thin fabric and-

"Stop staring at my breasts," she mumbled her eyes buried in her phone, I smiled leaning back on the couch and she turned on her side facing me.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked looking outside at the stars.

"I don't know, anything you want to do,"

"We can go watch a movie," I said looking back at her.

"No I don't want to do that," she said looking down at her phone.

"We can go eat dinner at DF grill,"

"No,"

"You just said whatever I wanted to do," I reminded her and she looked up from her phone smiling putting it away.

"Okay I mean it this time, anything," she said laughing and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Come here,"

"How much closer do you want me?" She asked amused sitting up and I pulled over to straddle me. I grabbed her thighs as my dick pulsed beneath her.

Her eyes locked with mine and I could feel the tension growing between us. She leaned forward kissing me softly her hands on my chest. My hands moved to her ass and she began grinding against me slowly, blood rushing to my dick.

"Hold on, Nia," I said pulling away from the kiss, knowing this would go further if we continued.

"Darrel-"

"I just don't want to rush things, I don't want you think I only want you for sex," I told her and she smiled.

"Its been two months, I don't think that," she replied pecking my lips softly.