18

Darrelle's POV
I got out laughing at something Dream said about Nia as they exited the car, Michael staying to help me with the bags. I watched as Nia walked in the house my eyes staying on her ass.

I turned to Michael taking the bags from him going into the house to see Jason, Dantae and Andre. I quickly remembered we were suppose to be watching the game at my house today.

"I forgot,"

"We can see that?" Andre said

"Hold on give me second," I told them going over to the kitchen calling Nia over.

"Do you mind if I watch the game?" I asked her

"Go ahead baby I'll let Tevin bring up the bags, and I'll bring over a couple beers," she said kissing my cheek, I walked back over to the guys.

"Did you just ask for permission?" Andre asked amused.

"Alright I don't need any bullshit from you guys today just sit in the fucking chair," I said taking a seat, turning on the television it was already on the sports channel since I was watching the game last night. Carter came over putting down beers on the table handing me on before sitting down.

"Thanks sir," I said

"Call me Carter," he said as I pulled my beer, I smiled nodding.

"Guys this is Nia's father, Carter this is my brother-in-law Jason, my brother Dantae and my friend Andre,"

"I need to get my status updated," Andre said I chuckled taking a sip of my beer.

"The warriors are shit man, no AD and they still can't win," Andre said.

"But the warriors have no Andre, no Klay, no Steph-"

"And plus LeBron needed a whole new roaster to finally get this W," Jason said making me laugh.

"The team is young this year give us some time," Carter said taking a sip of his beer.

"So you're all warrior's fans?" Andre asked.

"No I'm all Nets," Tevin said sitting in the couch.

"And I'm a Laker too man," Dantae said and Andre reached over dabbing him up.

"Y'all both LeBron fans, not Lakers" Jason said making me laugh

"Facts man," I said agreeing.

"Aunty Nia," I heard a child say and I looked over to see a little boy running towards her, Trish trailing behind as they stepped into the living room.

"Who is that?" Andre asked watching Trish.

"None of your business man," Tevin said in a cold voice.

"Don't mind him man, he just is like this he's engaged," Jason said grabbing a beer.

"I'm still wondering how," I added laughing.

"She is going to leave him," Jason added.

"And I'm gonna scoop her," Dantae said laughing.