40

3 weeks later
Darrelle's POV
I pushed opened the door allowing Nia to step in before going inside closing the door, a car seat in my hand and the other in hers. We were finally out of the hospital with two healthy babies and while we were there I took the time to upgrade our babies room, without Nia knowing.

Since half the room was grey I bought a second crib and few more decorations. I also bought outfits which I kinda went overboard with but-

"Darrelle," I heard Nia call and I looked infront of me to her smiling.

"When did you do this?"

"Everytime I went out to buy something or leave to take a shower," I replied loving the smile on her face.

"I bought the letter thing you wanted and put their names above the cribs too," I said my gaze running over there names on the walls.

Kahlil

Kahliah

I moved over taking Khalil out placing him in his crib as she did the same with Khaliah, it was actually the first time they slept during the day, they were like their mother a walking battery.

I closed the door as we walked downstairs with the baby monitor in hand, I moved over to the couch sitting down watching as Nia walked around the island going into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and she shook her head I got up walking over to her, my hands moving around her waist as I placed a kiss on her neck.

"I love you," I whispered extremely grateful that she was in my life.

"I know you do," she whispered amused and I chuckled.

"Humble," I whispered back against her neck and she laughed slightly as my hand moved under her shirt.

"You know I can't have sex until another 3 weeks," she whispered, turning in my arms, her hands on my chest.

"But you can suck my dick," I said and she pulled away laughing leaning against the counter facing me, and my eyes moved to her breasts, who had gained a large amount of weight an-

"Can you stop looking?" She asked smiling.

"You should be comfortable with my eyes on you by now,"

"Can't you go see your friends or something," she replied laughing and I wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her to my chest, slapping her ass.

"You need to get out of the house," she added laughing.

"I'm trying to get my dick sucked," I whispered and she laughed pulling away from me.

"D I'm not doing that," she replied laughing and I pulled her into my hold again kissing her as her hands moved around my neck.

"No," she whined pulling away, I made a move to hold her again but she stopped me.

"D, I can't have sex, sucking your dick gets me wet, you touching me makes me horny, I don't want to be walking around on edge because I can't have sex, I'm already sexually frustrated," she confessed and I laughed slightly.

"You're allowed to get head too, it's been 3 weeks" I reminded her

"I don't want head I want to be fucked," she said casually making me smile.

"So what am I suppose to do about this?" I asked motioning to the tent in my pants.

"There is lotion and lube upstairs," she replied amused.

"I'm not doing that," I said laughing and she smiled her eyes running over me as she leaned against the counter once more.

"Go to the gym then," she suggested smiling.
.
.
.
.
I continued jogging on the treadmill as Andre and Jason sat behind my lifting weights. I stopped it getting off my breathing heavy as I picked up my water downing some of it quickly.

"You and Andre got alot of energy," Jason commented amused as I wiped my face.

"Remember I'm spotting you," Andre replied making me laugh. I sat down on a weight bench grabbing a dumbbell lifting.

"How are the kids?" Andre asked putting the weight back as Jason sat up.

"They're good, actu-"

"Darrelle?" I heard a female voice call out and it took a minute for me to place a name to the face.

"Stacey, hey," I greeted not really wanting to have this conversation.

"How have been?, I mean you look good," she complemented

"I'm doing amazing actually I'm engaged with two kids," I said wanting her to leave.

"Oh then I guess I'll see you around," she said walking off.

"Being faithful is hard when you got girls like that willing to fuck you," Andre said shaking his head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️‼️