Author's Note

MALAY MO TAYO
BY: TaojaTaoja

The physical copy of the book, Malay mo Tayo, is available at IMMAC PPH. If you want a much better reading experience, the version that is professionally edited, you can get yours through the shopee link in my bio.

Note: There is a special chapter there.

If you're that kind of reader who wants to read while listening to music, listen to "Malay mo Tayo" by TJ Monterde. That's actually the song I listened to throughout the writing process.

Enjoy reading at hayaan mong maglayag ang imahinasyon kasama 'ko.

Take a deep breath, and be ready to cry, fall, and love. Sabay-sabay tayong mag -ngilid ang mga luha, choss.

Always remember:

I'm the writer and you are my director. Let's make the characters and the story move!

Plagiarism is a crime. I put so much effort into creating this story. Sana walang mag-plagiarize kasi pinaghirapan ko po ang story na 'to.

To all of you out there na nangangarap na maging magaling na manunulat ngunit nagdadalawang isip kung para ba sa kanila itong espesyal na larangan. I'll leave you a quote.

"Dalawa lang ang dahilan para masabing hindi ka para sa pagsusulat. Iyon ay kapag hindi ka nagsimula at kapag tumigil ka."

Any resemblance to other stories, institutions, or actual people, dead or alive, is purely coincidental.