Prologue

Silent Sabotage

      Saturate my soul in the sea of your Silent Sabotage   

❇️❇️❇️

Namjoon : Jackson Wang escaped from the prison quarters.

There was silence from the other line for a brief moment.

Boss : inform Reed.

Namjoon : but big boss, agent Reed is already on a mission. and it's-

Boss : abort it. we need Jackson Wang at any cost. 

Namjoon : but we could send someone more professional. we-

Boss : to get him, Reed is the right choice.

Namjoon : but why is this so important that we have to abort another mission only to get a minor criminal under our control?

Big Boss : it'll be fool of us if we underestimate them as minor.

Namjoon : but-

Big Boss : Wang family can be a harmful threat even, the destroyer of KIB.

                             ◽️◽️◽️                              

Yoongi : she didn't got unreadable. she's forced to.

Namjoon : what? you mean she's trapped?

Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi : and I know who's behind this.

                             ◽️◽️◽️◽️                                  

Yoongi : where is my sister?

JK : shouldn't you be already aware of it? She's with me and at the moment, waiting for my arrival at home to play with her.

Yoongi : don't act so dumb, Jungkook. it's not much suitable for your pride.
you know very well whom I am talking about.

JK : shouldn't you be more specific? I mean, your family situations are quite.......complicated.

He says in a sarcastic tone and Yoongi inhales his anger that is building every second passing by.

Yoongi : I've left only one family, which is Min Y/n.

JK : oh, I see. that must be harsh t-

Yoongi : Im not here for your bullshits. Just tell me where is Y/n?

JK : ah, that agent right? What was the name, Red... Oh, Reed.

Yoongi : I'm asking for the last time, Where. Is. She?

JK : well, you wish but unfortunately you came to the wrong address to look for your missing sister. you should've asked KIB instead of wasting both of our times.

Yoongi pokes the inside of his cheek to suppress his agony. Taking one step closer to the desk he plants his palms on the marvel glass and leaned down to reach Jungkooks eyes level.

Yoongi : I am well aware of who's behind my sisters missing and I swear to lord, the day I found her, that'll be the end of you, Jeon Jungkook.

JK : I'll be looking forward to that day, Min Yoongi.

                             ◽️◽️◽️                                       

A/n : babe, how long are we gonna stay here? I'm bored of this penthouse.

JK : why? You don't like this house? I brought it only for our quality time jagi.

A/n : I know Babe, but this house feels creepy sometimes. I feel as if someone is here apart from us.

JK : then let me make you feel better.

A sly smirk plastered on his face while his fingers Plays with the straps of her see through night gown.

JK : jump.

She jumped and wraps her legs around his waist while his hands squeezes her butt cheeks roughly.

A/n : fuck me, babe.

JK : gladly.

He threw her on the bed and hovers over her. Smashing his lips on hers while his hands slides into her pants.

A/n : mmmh.....fill me daddy....I wanna feel you deep inside of me.

In a matter of time, both of their clothes lays on the floor. And their bodies collided with each other.
They moaning loudly in pleasure.

He fucks her with lust, hate, angst and revenge. But what pleasured him more was those eyes which shadds painful tears watching them through the glass.

 But what pleasured him more was those eyes which shadds painful tears watching them through the glass

Her

The sequel to Silent Soulmate :

Silent Sabotage