A Remedy To Cure All ills Pt3

" I'm telling you Arthur you shouldn't trust this guy." I was recently informed that Uther offered Edwin to stay here, so I and Merlin went to Arthur to tell him we shouldn't let him stay here.

" And why is that Abby? He cured Morgana." Arthur questioned as he ate his lunch.

" Because... Isn't it weird he just came out of nowhere especially when Morgana got sick."

Arthur shrugged his shoulders, " Maybe it's just a coincidence." I scoffed at Arthur for being oblivious.

Merlin this time stepped in," Arthur, isn't it also weird that he has a cure for all illnesses, Gauis even said that was impossible."

Arthur put down his fork, " Look, I don't know anything about medicine or science. I doubt you two know everything about it either. So we should give him the benefit of the doubt." I cross my arms, Arthur wouldn't just get it through his thick skull already. Now I see why he never found out about Merlin's magic in the show.

I sighed and contemplated if I should tell Arthur the way Edwin been acting towards me, maybe that would make him listen.

" Look Arthur, I know you don't listen to us but just trust us on this one! Edwin is weird and creepy. He keeps on staring at me weirdly and touching me on purpose." At my statement Merlin gave me a sympathetic look. Arthur on the other hand tensed his shoulders and his face harden.

" Sorry I didn't notice if I had I would've said something." Merlin rubs my shoulder in comfort.

" It's alright it isn't your fault " I assured Merlin not wanting him to feel guilty. I looked over to Arthur to see what he had to say.

" He may be a creep, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be trusted." Arthur stood up, " Now, you two get back to work. And Abby if he get's out of line report back to me."

I nod my head, I was glad he cared but I was still mad he wouldn't listen. Merlin and I left the room and headed to Edwin's chambers.

" Why doesn't he just listen?! Were never wrong about these situations but he still chooses to ignore us " Merlin complained.

" Were servants, our opinion doesn't matter to people of royal status." I replied annoyed. Arthur may treat us also like friends but he still doesn't listen to our judgement.

" He seems to care about yours more than others..." I hear Merlin mumble under his breath.

I quirked an eyebrow, " What did you say?" I cross my arms.

" Nothing......" He responded. I scrunched my eyebrows at Merlin curiously but said nothing else. Why would he make such a statement?

We knock on Edwin's door but know one answers.

" Edwin!" I call out as I open the door. He wasn't inside. Me and Merlin entered the room and started looking around Edwin's equipment.

Merlin grabbed that same box that he tried to open last time, he looked closely at it then scrunched his eyebrows.

" Abby, come here. Look at this." Merlin called me over. I walk over and see the little wooden box. It had and little tiny inscription on it. I recognized the inscription. It was the language that magic was said in.

" It's an inscription...." I scrunch my eyes trying to see what it the sentence was saying but I couldn't see the full sentence," I can't see what it says."

Merlin puts the box closer to his eyes and started reading," Bebeode þe arisan ealdu." The box opens and what was inside was a bunch of tiny bugs. One of the bugs started moving so, Merlin went to shut the box but a voice behinds us said,