003

Fake!

What Chi Xian said must be false!

If this is true, their old Liu family will really become a big joke.

Liu Cuihua didn't dare to think about it at all.

But before she finished speaking, Chi Xian continued: "Auntie, I'm really not talking nonsense."

"If you don't believe me, just ask Liu Liang's classmates. I remember that in our class, most of the classmates stayed in the local university."

"By the way, there is another easiest way, which is to ask Liu Liang to do a paternity test with your precious grandson..."

The neighbors who were onlookers heard this, and immediately echoed, "That's right, it's useless to say more now, as long as a paternity test is done, won't the truth be revealed directly?"

"If the paternity test shows that your grandson is the seed of your family, doesn't that mean that Chi Xian is slandering your family? It won't be too late for you to deal with him then!"

As they talked, they laughed first.

Because they didn't think that Chi Xian dared to spread rumors about the Liu family in public. After all, the current Liu family was not something he could afford to offend.

Moreover, what Chi Xian said was sound and accurate, and the more they thought about it, the more they felt that what he said was probably true.

If this is true, then there is a good show to watch!

--They wished that what Chi Xian said was true.

After all, they have long been displeased with Liu Cuihua's smug face, especially the troublesome things she has to do with Chi's family every day.

It's just that these days, it's too late for them to sweep the snow in front of their own doors, so how dare they stand up for the Chi family.

So they immediately said: "And the most important thing now is the face of your old Liu family?"

"The most important thing now is to find out whether the child Liu Liang's wife gave him is his seed. If not, his wife doesn't want to give birth to him because he dislikes him. When the time comes, your old Liu family will Are you going to end your offspring?"

Everyone present didn't know that the Liu family was notoriously patriarchal. Before giving birth to their son Liu Liang, Liu Cuihua had three miscarriages, one of which was aborted by her husband.

Cut off children and grandchildren?

Liu Cuihua only felt that her eyes went dark, and a panic and anger engraved in her bones hit her heart.

She cursed: "You are talking nonsense, my grandson and my son are carved out of the same mold, how could he not be the seed of our old Liu family?"

"If you dare to spread rumors again, my son will definitely not let you go."

After hearing this, Chi Xian immediately followed suit and said, "Yes, yes, since you are so sure, then most likely we are overthinking..."

When he said this, Liu Cuihua himself didn't believe it.

But she still forced herself to be calm: "It's good that you know."

After finishing speaking, she said again: "...It's five o'clock now, and my son should call in a while, so I'll go back first."

After speaking, she pushed aside the crowd and rushed out with messy steps.