021

Chi Xian was also taken aback.

     He also didn't expect Shaster to be the current lord of Casta City.

     But before he raised his guard, Shaster said to those outsiders: "You worry too much, Chi Xian and the others are indeed not followers of the Dark Cult."

     What?

     Hearing this, not only the people from other villages, but even Chi Xian and the others were stunned for a moment.

     Shaster added: "Because Chi Xian is a magician of the light department."

     Chi Xian immediately reacted.

     He raised his hand graciously, and released more than a dozen healing techniques in a row, hitting the middle-aged man and others who were injured by those knights before.

     Seeing the wounds on the middle-aged man and the others heal instantly, and their faces turning rosy at a speed visible to the naked eye, those outsiders were completely stunned.

     That's right, if Chi Xian is a dark believer, how could he still be favored by the light elements.

     But isn't Chi Xian a wind magician?

     How did he become a light magician again?

     Also, if Chi Xian and the others were not followers of the Dark Cult, why did these church knights arrest them, and what happened to the beasts besieging their village before?

     Shaster seemed to have guessed what they were thinking, and continued: "As for why these church knights slandered them as dark believers, it was because Pastor Reed's son was about to marry the most beloved illegitimate daughter of the church bishop. married, and they did it to curry favor with Reverend Reed."

     Hearing this, those people from other villages suddenly showed a look of sudden realization.

     Because the mountain people in the entire Casta Mountains now don't know that Tahe Village has offended Pastor Reed, so Pastor Reed wants to kill them all.

     Shaster: "They are the disgrace and scum of the church, they deserve to die, so Chi Xian killed them, not only did he not betray the God of Light, but he was protecting the glory under the God of Light's crown."

     Those outsiders also hated Pastor Reed's actions.

     So for Shaster's statement, they immediately believed four points.

     Shaster added: "There is also the matter of wild beasts besieging their village before. This matter has been investigated by the city lord. The truth is not what the rumors say. It is because someone in the Casta Mountains offended the God of Light. It caused the God of Light to send divine punishment, but it was because of evil people who deliberately slandered you."

     The village head of Cinque Terre and the others immediately looked at each other in dismay.

     Shaster said seriously: "Could it be that in your hearts, under the crown of the God of Light is such a god who does not distinguish between right and wrong, and would implicate the villagers of the entire Casta Mountains for the inappropriate actions of one person and one village? ?”

     After finishing speaking, he couldn't help but feel a hint of ridicule in his heart, but it didn't show on his face.

     "No, no, the God of Light is generous and benevolent, how could he do such a thing."

     "That's right."

     Hearing this, the people from other villages kept saying.

     Shaster: "It's just because the beasts besieging the village is very important, so I can't tell you the details for the time being, but the city lord can guarantee with my personality that Chi Xian and these people are indeed not dark believers, Casta The recent siege of wild beasts in the mountains has nothing to do with them."