124

Aunt Song is very irritable recently!

     The reason is that because of Chi Xian, she was made the hereditary Prince of Constance by Shaster.

     This was supposed to be a great event.

     Although she felt that she just did some small things that would not upset her conscience, she didn't deserve such kind treatment.

     But the day after the news got out, all her relatives came to her door, wave after wave, without interval.

     Including her natal family's two brothers, a sister, her ex-husband's family, and her pair of children.

     "ah?"

     Xia Pengyue couldn't help being a little strange: "So you have other relatives in this world?"

     No wonder Xia Pengyue asked such a question, mainly because Aunt Song had been living with Chi's family, and Chi Xian had said more than once that Aunt Song had saved his life, and that if he wanted to take care of Aunt Song in the future, so they I always thought that Aunt Song was the only one left in her family.

     She didn't expect so many relatives to appear suddenly at this moment.

     Two are even her biological children.

     Hearing this, Chi Qiuyun said angrily, "Who are they Chunhua's relatives?"

     Things started more than twenty years ago.

     Aunt Song’s younger brother, Song Laoer, accidentally killed someone back then. The woman’s family came to her and asked Song Laoer to marry her into the house as soon as possible. Two hooligans.

     At that time, the crime of hooliganism had not been abolished, and the Song family happened to have an enemy who worked in the police station, so if the woman's family really went to the police station to sue, the enemy of the Song family would definitely make use of the problem, and the second son of the Song family would have to squat for at least five years. Years in prison, and it is bound to affect the future of Father Song and Boss Song.

     Because they are all public officials.

     But the situation at that time was that the Song family had just bought a big house, and they didn't have much money in their hands. Moreover, Aunt Song was not married at the time, and Song's second child could not get married before her.

     So the solution that the Song family came up with was to marry Aunt Song first, and receive a dowry to fill Song's second child's hole.

     Of course Aunt Song didn't want to.

     But Song Lao Er couldn't stand it and knelt down and begged her to help him this time, and he promised again and again that if she suffered even the slightest grievance at her husband's house in the future, he would give her up even if he tried his best not to let her go.

     Most importantly, Song's father also told her that the husband he chose for her, Ding Jianguo, was of good character.

     In addition, people in the family took turns to persuade her, so she finally let go.

     But what I didn't expect was that the good character Song's father said was actually just Ding Jianguo's disguise-their family likes to beat their wives.

     Especially after Aunt Song gave birth to two children, Ding Jianguo got worse.

     Aunt Song couldn't take it anymore, and she didn't want to. She wanted a divorce.