085

Of course, Xia Pengyue and the others would not think that this round of gunfire alone would be able to wipe out the Treants.

     So their idea at the beginning was to destroy the low-level orcs in the tree-human race first, and then release the pool to sacrifice them when the high-level orcs in the tree-human race were blown away, and send them to see the God of Light.

     So Chi Xian couldn't care less about finding Xia Pengyue to settle the score right now, and saw him draw out a sword without hesitation, and then rushed out directly.

     On the other side, the Dragon Emperor and other dragons also spewed out a dragon's breath for the first time, and went straight to the group of treants.

     Seeing this, the dragon cub immediately spit out a small smoke ring, and then watched the small smoke ring stumbling towards the group of trees.

     "what happened?"

     "My eyes, why are my eyes gone?"

     "Why can't I hear?"

     "Ah, fire, help me put out the fire on my body..."

     Those tree people were really blown away.

     It was the patriarch of the Treant Clan who was the first to react: "Shut up, everyone."

     If he didn't know that they had fallen into a trap specially set for them, then he would have lived all these years in vain.

     "What are you still doing, defense, defense——"

     However, before the other treants could react, dozens of dragon breaths roared towards them.

     The patriarch lost his voice for a moment.

     He immediately condensed a protective shield in front of him.

     With his cultivation base, he can naturally block these dragon breaths, but it's not necessarily the case for other treants, especially those who haven't reacted yet.

     So in the next second, he watched helplessly as the dozen or so treants beside him were turned into blood by the streams of dragon breath.

     He and those elders were almost eye-to-eye: "No——"

     But before they came back to their senses, a long sword was placed on the body of one of the tree elders in the next second.

     It's Chi Xian.

     He had a stern face, holding the long sword in one hand, and resting the index and middle fingers of the other hand on the sword.

     I saw him twitch hard.

     The moment the sword blade brushed against his index finger and middle finger, the head of the tree man elder flew out, and the green blood splashed directly on the face of the tree man next to him.

     Immediately afterwards, he raised his sword and charged at another elder.

     Seeing this scene, the Dragon Emperor and others who flew over immediately could not help but concentrate.

     Because just half a month ago, Chi Xiancai could barely draw with Fire Dragon Karl.

     But now, he has been able to reach the level of a beast queen with one sword.

     Although a large part of this is because those elders have not yet reacted from the explosion just now.

     Therefore, it seems that Chi Xian's cultivation speed is not so fast.