048

The moment Cao Qianyi's voice fell, the breathing of the mayor and others increased by three points.

     I have to say that the terms offered by Chi Xian and the others are really tempting.

     At least they were immediately moved.

     After all, this is a good opportunity for Wu Province to get rid of the constraints of the four major families.

     ——So at this moment, they didn't dare to think that they might be able to overthrow the entire four major families or even more aspects with the help of the Chishen Expedition Group in the future.

     But it's useless for them to be excited about such a big matter, and the leaders of the province have to agree to it.

     So the mayor just said: "We have to discuss it with our leaders before we can give you an answer."

     Chi Xian and the others were not disappointed: "Okay."

     "Then let's take our leave."

     What's more, the Chishen Expedition Group must also have the ability to resist the suppression of the Liu family in Changshi.

     Thinking of this, the mayor immediately said: "I would like to ask, why does the Chishen Expedition Group dare to oppose the Liu family in Changshi?"

     "Or, Chi God, what is your cultivation level now?"

     After all, the old head of the Liu family in Chang City is now a great magician.

     ——Although modern high-tech can hit a junior magician with one shot, it can't hurt them at all unless a megaton-level missile is used to deal with a big magician.

     Hearing this, without waiting for Chi Xian to open his mouth, Cao Qian, who had already stepped out of the office door with one foot following behind Chi Xian, turned his head directly.

     She smiled and said, "At least that old head of the Liu family is not worthy to be our Chi God's opponent."

     Hearing this, the mayor and the others shrank their pupils.

     Sure enough, when Chi Xian and the others returned to the headquarters, the mayor called.

     The excitement in his tone could hardly be concealed: "God Chi, the province has agreed to the cooperation you proposed."

     Chi Xian smiled: "That's good."

     "You can discuss the specific cooperation details with Mr. Cao."

     After speaking, he handed over the phone to Cao Qianyi.

     Cao Qianyi has already prepared a draft: "Mr. Mayor, if possible, I hope that the government can sell us all the houses and land around the headquarters of the Chishen Expedition Group as soon as possible..."

     The headquarters of the Chishen Expedition Group is located in the western suburbs of Qianshi, which has been deserted for many years.

     And this is the main reason why Xia Pengyue and others chose to build the expedition headquarters here.

     Because it is sparsely populated, it is convenient for them to move the immediate family members of all the group members here to protect their safety.

     Originally they planned to complete the plan within half a year.

     But now that they have exposed their strength in advance, this matter must also be put on the agenda.