105

That afternoon, Wagner City and other six cities suddenly received news that the monitoring system of the six cities had been destroyed.

     A few hours later, news came from Spring Hall that the coalition forces suddenly dispatched a million troops to attack them.

     The defenders in the city spotted them immediately, and pressed the rocket launch button without hesitation.

     However, when the coalition forces retreated, the defenders in the city opened the city gates and cleaned the battlefield, but found that there were not a single corpse on the battlefield, and some were just low-quality wooden puppets. The kind that controls thousands or even tens of thousands of tools,

     Before they could withdraw from the battlefield, tens of thousands of magic and martial arts burst out from the distant hillside, heading straight for Spring Hall.

     Fortunately, there were also protective shields on the city walls of Spring Hall, so not many people were injured.

     When the defenders of Spring Hall estimated that the allied forces were about to be exhausted, they rushed out of the city immediately, and when they reached the hillside, they found that there was no one on the hillside, not even the troops stationed there. There are no traces.

     Shaster and the others really hadn't guessed the coalition's intentions.

     Until this kind of thing started to happen again and again in the six cities, the leader of Nisi and others who were in charge of guarding the six cities began to ask Casta City for help, hoping that Casta City could allocate another batch of beast cores to them as soon as possible.

     "not good."

     Shaster immediately reacted: "The coalition forces are trying to consume our reserves."

     Xia Pengyue and others also reacted.

     "No wonder they want to destroy our surveillance system, and every time they go out at night."

     Without the monitoring system, they would no longer be able to monitor the movements of the coalition forces.

     Coupled with the fact that the defenders on the city wall couldn't see clearly the situation outside the city at night, they naturally couldn't tell whether the figures appearing outside the city were the real coalition forces or inferior wooden puppets.

     The most important thing is that even if they know that nine out of ten wooden puppets appear outside the city, they must continue to fire fire/arrow bombs outside the city.

     Because once the real coalition forces appeared outside the city, but they did nothing, the consequences would be disastrous when the coalition forces really attacked the city.

     In this way, the batches of wooden puppets alone can consume all their ammunition reserves.

     ——After all, although the earth continuously provides them with ammunition, don't forget that what really makes their fire/rockets have the current power is the giant power array, which requires magic materials to make.

     And the methods of the coalition forces are more than that. They attack the protective shields of the six cities over and over again, depleting the magic power of the protective shields again and again. Sooner or later, they will consume all the beast cores in their hands.

     "Hold!"

     Xia Pengyue couldn't help exposing a foul language.

     Because I didn't expect that the royal family and the Holy See could be such thieves.