059

Chi Xian: "..."

     Shaster: "..."

     If the alpha wolf only barked for a few seconds, they could pretend they didn't hear it and go on sticking.

     However, the wolf hadn't stopped barking for half a minute, and its barking became more and more desolate, not to mention spoiling the atmosphere.

     So how could Chi Xian and Shaster still kiss each other.

     The two could only let go of each other first, and then turned to look at the wolf.

     Perhaps it was because of Chi Xian and the two... mainly because Chi Xian's eyes were too cold, or because he raised his head for too long and then choked on his own saliva. In short, within a second, it suddenly stopped.

     In the next second, it met the eyes of Chi Xian and Shaster.

     Then it realized that it seemed, seemed, might, probably ruined Chi Xian and Shaster's good deeds.

     The most important thing is, in Chi Xian's heart, it is still his enemy right now!

     Thinking of this, the long hair on its back exploded instantly.

     Then it turned and ran.

     Then it slipped its four claws, and was directly subdued to the ground by Chi Xian's coercion.

     Seeing Chi Xian walking directly towards the wolf, Shaster wanted to be clingy for a while longer: "..."

     Is it such a disappointment?

     But although he was a little disappointed, he still followed.

     On the hillside, seeing Chi Xian walking towards it, the fur on the wolf's back exploded even further. It tried desperately to struggle, but it couldn't.

     So when Shaster and the others came over, what they saw was a white wolf that was bigger than an elephant lying on the ground and flapping its limbs desperately.

     Chi Xian: "..."

     Shaster: "..."

     So stupid!

     Realizing that Chi Xian and Shaster had stopped beside it, the alpha wolf knew that he could not escape.

     So it stopped struggling immediately, and explained loudly: "Aooooooooow..."

     Ben Long...I am not here for revenge, I just want to form a bond with you and let you be my dragon knight...

     Chi Xian: "..."

     Really stupid!

     After all, the alpha wolf had bumped into him so many times, but every time he let it go straight away.

     So if you think about it, you know, if he wanted to cut the weeds, he would have done it long ago, so why wait until now?

     but--

     "Dragon Knight?"

     "You, Dragon?"

     Chi Xian frowned.

     Shaster subconsciously looked at the wolf again.

     Of course, there are dragons in Oscontinent, and they are well-deserved tyrants in Oscontinent, just because they are rare in number, and it is said that they were backstabbed by their allies, the Witch Clan, in the Great War of Ten Thousand Clans three thousand years ago. Killed the Wu clan, but the whole clan was cursed by the Wu clan. After thousands of years, they fell into a deep sleep all year round.