115

As soon as these words came out, it was no less than shocking!

     Even Shaster and the others were shocked.

     Xia Pengyue: "Suddenly, the situation has become bigger again."

     The consul and others: "..."

     Is this the point?

     I saw the pope raised the scepter in his hand.

     The God of Light suddenly couldn't move.

     And the coercion that poured on Chi Xian and the others dissipated immediately.

     But before they could react, another coercion erupted from the God of Light in the next second, crushing them, even worse than before.

     Obviously, the Pope really controlled the God of Light.

     "This, how is this possible?"

     The archbishops in red said angrily, "Your Majesty, why did you do this?"

     They couldn't imagine that, as a believer in the God of Light, the Pope could do such a bold and sinful thing.

     Even if they are all the Pope's confidantes, they cannot tolerate the Pope doing such a thing.

     The Pope laughed immediately: "Of course it's because I want to become a god too!"

     "Becoming a god?"

     Hearing this, Shaster and the others frowned.

     It turned out that this was the true intention of the Pope.

     No wonder he was already the most powerful person in Oscontinent, yet he tried every means to summon the God of Light.

     just a little—

     The fire dragon Karl almost blurted out: "Could it be possible to become a god as long as you grab the godhead?"

     "That's right."

     The Pope exclaimed triumphantly.

     Several of the red-clothed archbishops became more and more angry: "Your plot will not succeed—"

     The Pope directly interrupted them: "But the God of Light is indeed under my control now, isn't he?"

     The expressions of the red-clothed archbishops froze instantly.

     Pope: "And do you think the God of Light is really a good thing?"

     What?

     The cardinals were shocked again.

     The pope said mockingly: "The stories recorded in the classics of various races about him reclamation, cutting flesh to save people in order to save the people of Oscontinent...even committing suicide under the threat of dark believers are all false, he, The so-called God of Light, a god that Osland has believed in for tens of thousands of years, is actually an evil god, a complete liar..."

     Xia Pengyue and others: "..."

     If this can be broadcast live, it will definitely be the number one hot search!

     Then Chi Qing really did it subconsciously.

     She suppressed the tinnitus and dizziness, the bleeding from the seven orifices, took out the mobile phone from the storage ring, opened the group video, and aimed at the Pope and others.

     Although the video is stuck one after another due to signal problems, it doesn't mean that the people in the group can't see the help that this incident can bring to them.