057

Chi Qiuyun and Aunt Song didn't take this matter to heart at all. At most, they babbled a few words when they found that the rain still hadn't fallen after returning home.

     Until the next day, when Cao Qianyi went to inspect the finance department, he accidentally found a crack visible to the naked eye on the golden plaque on Aunt Song's neck.

     "Why is the defensive equipment on your body cracked?"

     Aunt Song was also shocked.

     Of course she knows that once the defensive equipment is damaged, it is a sign that it has been used.

     "check!"

     Cao Qian also looked dignified.

     The entire headquarters of the Chishen Expedition Group immediately moved.

     So much so that Xia Pengyue and others who were resting at home were also alarmed.

     So soon, based on the trajectory provided by Chi Qiuyun and the two of them, they found out that the body of a middle-level thunder magician was found in the central business district last night.

     Then they found out that this intermediate magician of the thunder system was Chen Sheng, the ninth-ranked cheap brother-in-law of the head of the Liu family, and that Liu Liang personally picked him up when he arrived in Qianshi.

     When these few things are connected, you don't need to guess to know what's going on.

     "That's why the man surnamed Chen originally planned to assassinate Aunt Song, but not only failed, but was killed by Aunt Song's defensive equipment."

     "The point is that Aunt Song didn't even realize that she was assassinated by him."

     This is how the Liu family dealt with them?

     Show them an assassination of the emperor?

     The Liu family can't do it!

     Xia Pengyue and the others immediately laughed.

     Cao Qianyi even waved his hand: "Let's go, let's go!"

     Thanks to her making such a big battle before, she almost turned Qianshi upside down.

     But even though they didn't pay much attention to the Liu family, Cao Qianyi still told Aunt Song and the others: "In the recent period, you should try to go out as little as possible."

     "good."

     Aunt Song and the others nodded immediately.

     By the time Chi Xian knew about this, it was already three days later.

     It wasn't that Xia Pengyue and the others told him, but because when he was about to go out for a walk in the afternoon, he happened to bump into Xia Pengyue and others talking about it.

     Chi Xian: "Aunt Song was assassinated? When did it happen? Was she injured?"

     Only then did Xia Pengyue and the others realize that they seemed to have forgotten to tell Chi Xian about such an important matter.

     This is really inappropriate as a subordinate.

     But they panicked at all: "Just three days ago."

     Xia Pengyue: "No injury."

     Cao Yang followed up and said: "The intermediate lightning magician who assassinated Aunt Song was killed by the defensive equipment she wore on the spot."