123

On the other side, the Meng family.

     Liu Wanyi laughed out loud on the spot, she turned her head directly, and looked at Mr. Meng and the others who had unusually ugly faces.

     "Grandpa, you have all heard, His Majesty Shaster named Chi Qing the prince, and allowed her to establish a country in the fief. From now on, she will be the queen of a country."

     Then without waiting for their answer, she continued: "That means Chi Qing is also of royal blood now."

     "It's not bad. In this way, her family can barely be regarded as the right family with our old Meng's family."

     "After all, our old Meng family is a noble descendant of the Eight Banners, and the daughters of ordinary people are not worthy of entering our family."

     Hearing this, the faces of Mr. Meng and the others suddenly became even uglier.

     They knew that they had always been displeased with them, and that Liu Wanyi, who had just had a big fight with them some time ago, came back suddenly and insisted on dragging them to watch some live broadcast.

     Seeing this, Liu Wanyi laughed even more happily.

     She continued: "Hey, it doesn't seem right."

     "After all, the Qing Dynasty died a long time ago, and our old Meng family can no longer be regarded as relatives of the emperor. At most, it can only be regarded as a remnant of feudalism."

     Mr. Meng's face turned black: "Shut up—"

     Liu Wanyi did not shut up: "But Ren Chiqing is a veritable queen, that is to say, she is now the one who has the throne in her family to inherit."

     And even dared to be more blunt: "So you guys, stop dreaming of suppressing Chi Qing by relying on your seniority, maybe you will see Chi Qing in the future, and you will have to kneel down to her honestly gift."

     After speaking, she walked away with a face full of relief.

     "you you--"

     Mr. Meng and the others almost fainted from the anger.

     But now he couldn't care about Liu Wanyi anymore, because he remembered another thing.

     That is, just as Liu Wanyi said, Chi Qing's family now has the throne to inherit, so she must not be married to Meng Yuqi, and she will definitely let them have her surname for the children she will have in the future.

     In other words, their old Meng family is about to die——

     "No, Yuqi must break up with Chi Qing, must break up with her!"

     He immediately shouted: "Quick, go and call Yuqi back, call back..."

     But Meng Yuqi didn't want to talk to them at all. The most important thing was that he was accompanying Chi Qing to the celebration dinner hosted by Shaster in the palace right now!

     By the end of the dinner, everyone was, of course, drunk.

     Including Shaster.

     Seeing Shaster who was already a little unsteady, Chi Xian stretched out his hand and hugged him into his arms.

     Seeing this scene, the deacon who was about to reach out to support Shaster quickly withdrew his hand, bowed to Chi Xian, and stepped back respectfully.

     After the crowd had completely dispersed, Chi Xian picked up Shaster and walked upstairs to the bedroom.

     Seeing this, Shaster just hugged Chi Xian's neck and buried his face in his arms.