054

etc--

     Is this the point?

     The point is that Shaster kissed him.

     Even at this moment his hands are still resting on his chest muscles...no...he sneakily touches them a couple of times.

     Chi Xian: "..."

     Is Shaster already so courageous?

     Most importantly, Shaster pushed him away before he could push him away.

     Chi Xian: "..."

     At this time, the voices of the consul and others came from a distance: "Your Highness, Your Excellency Chi Xian, what happened?"

     Immediately afterwards, Shaster pretended nothing had happened, turned his back, straightened his back, and calmly chatted with the consul and others: "We were assassinated by people sent by the Holy See , but thanks to Your Excellency Chi Xian, we were able to kill him smoothly."

     Chi Xian: "..."

     If Shaster's ears were not still red at the moment, he would suspect that what happened just now was his illusion.

     hold on--

     But when Shaster kissed him just now, he didn't push him away immediately - after all, he was just exhausted, and his sanity hadn't gone offline yet.

     Isn't he a straight guy?

     Chi Xian's eyes fell on a lettuce that was broken in the middle due to the impact of the battle just now. He raised his foot, and while supporting the lettuce, he cast a wood magic on it .

     Seeing the lettuce straighten up at a speed visible to the naked eye, Chi Xian was inexplicably relieved.

     Unexpectedly, in the next second, the consul who was examining Adela's body suddenly exclaimed: "Isn't this Adela York, the confidant of Archbishop Caron?"

     "Isn't he the Fasheng who was just promoted last month?"

     "...This blade...Your Excellency Chi Xian, you actually killed a Dharma Saint with one sword?"

     This is the Holy Fa!

     Even if this Adela has just been promoted not long ago, he may not even have half the strength of other Dharma saints, but he is still a Dharma saint!

     The Fasheng is the ninth rank among the eleven ranks of magicians in Osland.

     There are only dozens of Dharma Saints in the empire, and every single wave of their hand is enough to destroy a city.

     As a result, Chi Xian and Shaster, a magister, a great magister actually beheaded a Dharma Saint in less than a few minutes.

     And according to Shaster, Chi Xian was not the one who contributed the most in this battle.

     Hearing this, the others couldn't help taking a breath, and then turned their heads to look at Chi Xian immediately.

     Even Shaster turned around...then stepped on the lettuce.

     Only a click was heard.

     The lettuce broke in two in an instant, and the upper part that was originally straightened by Chi Xian was directly stepped on by Shaster.

     Chi Xian: "..."

     Chi Xian: "..."

     Chi Xian: "..."