005

the other side.

While walking out with Chi Xian in his arms, the young man said, "Brother, let me tell you, although I have never been to Osland, nor have I attended any of the four major academies, the most indispensable thing for me is experienced explorers." , but regarding the situation in Osland, I can assure you that 99% of the people in this world don't know as much as I do, so if you team up with me, it will definitely be a sure thing."

Chi Xian paused: "For example?"

Although he thought that with his ability, surviving in Osland shouldn't be a problem.

But if he could know more about the situation in Osland, he would naturally not miss it.

The young man's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly said: "For example... For example, the area of Osland is more than a hundred times that of the earth, but the total population is only half of the earth, so even if we take away more resources from Oscontinia, It won't have much impact on Oscontinent."

"People on Oscontinia don't just refer to humans, but also include orcs, elves, dwarves, goblins, gnomes, treants, etc..."

"There is only one unified country on the continent of Osman, and that is the Gasman Empire established by humans. The other races are either vassals of the Gasman Empire, or enclose their own territory, and they are incompatible with the Gasman Empire."

"Humans on Oscontinia generally believe in the God of Light, so it is not only the royal family of the Gasman Empire, but also the Holy See that dominates Oscontinia."

"The most amazing thing is that the lingua francas of Oslo are Chinese and English."

"...In Osland, magicians are divided into apprentice magicians, junior magicians, intermediate magicians, senior magicians, great magicians, magisters, great magisters, and holy magisters. Warriors are divided into apprentice warriors, junior magicians Warrior, mid-level fighter..."

"Magic is divided into nine departments, including metal, wood, water, fire, earth, wind, thunder, light, and darkness. The magic of each department is divided into elementary magic, intermediate magic, advanced magic, holy magic and forbidden spells. ."

"If you can capture magic elements, you can become an apprentice magician. There may not be one such person in 10,000 people in Oscontinent, but there is almost one in every thousand people on Earth."

"You can become a junior magician if you can master three elementary magics, and a junior magician can fly more than a dozen Earth elite special forces with a wave of your hand..."

"The reason why the four major families were able to become the upstarts of Huaxia State is because they took the first opportunity after the passage appeared, and they mastered a lot of cultivation methods in Osland, plus some other reasons, so that Now even the government is constrained by them..."

Hearing this, Chi Xian frowned slightly, and interrupted him: "What you said is all on the Internet."

The young man was not in a hurry, he lowered his voice: "So these are not important, what is important is that I happen to know the magician's method of meditation and the spells of two elementary magic of the gold system."

Chi Xian's footsteps stopped completely.

This condition is indeed very tempting for ordinary newcomers.

Because if a newcomer can become a magician at the beginning, it means that he can easily surpass 99.9% of the people on Earth and 99.99% of the people in Osland.