082

So the next day, the announcement that the Church of the Three Cities would provide lodging and food to travelers and believers free of charge was posted all over the streets and alleys of the Three Cities.

     At the same time, the first grievance meeting was held in a small town under Audley City.

     The drama theater also launched the activity of sending plays to the countryside for the first time. The short plays performed include "Why is the little pastor worth over a million?" "," 21-year-old deacon and 81-year-old man fighting in the street? "," Five hundred gold coins bought a bottle of footwashing water from the Holy See? ", "Anecdotes about the Vicar and his nephew's twenty-six lovers", "In order to compete for the position of bishop, the younger brother actually brutally poisoned the older brother?" ", "Why does the head of the Knights of the Church have a habit of digging people's graves? "...

     Sure enough, as the news spread in the three cities that the church in the three cities would provide free accommodation and food to the tourists and believers, the residents of the three cities also became more fond of Chi Xian.

     As soon as the complaining conference and those short plays came out, especially when the protagonists of those short plays were not punished by justice in the end, they all got promoted and became rich and became high-ranking aristocrats, and the residents of the three cities were discussing these short plays. At that time, after discovering that there were indeed similar deeds around them, their dissatisfaction with the Holy See of Light immediately reached a new peak.

     The churches in several nearby cities immediately reported the news back to the Holy See.

     "My lord, the group of ants in Casta City seem to be much more difficult than we imagined."

     In Guangming City, in Bishop Caron's mansion, several cardinals frowned.

     They are all confidantes of Bishop Caron.

     On the main seat, Bishop Caron, who had just been severely reprimanded by the Pope, did not show any anger on his face. He only said, "It's just some small tricks that don't stand on the table."

     But he also had to admit that these small means did pose a certain threat to the Holy See.

     So we must not let that group of ants jump down again.

     Bishop Caron: "I will leave this matter to you!"

     He didn't intend to do it himself, because he was more concerned about another thing than cleaning up the group of ants that made him a laughing stock—that is, the Pope kept Grant's body, which had never been buried.

     Hearing the news of Grant's death, one of his subordinates originally planned to dig up Grant's body and make a puppet. After all, the Pope fed him a lot of potions in order to strengthen Grant's position as the Holy Son. Under the irrigation of so many potions, the strength of his body can be imagined, so using him to refine puppets is definitely a matter of getting twice the result with half the effort.

     It's just that after his subordinate dug up Grant's tomb, he found that the coffin was empty and contained nothing.

     He originally thought that he was preempted by his deadly enemy, thinking that he would get Grant's body back no matter what, but he found out that it was the Pope.

     So what was the pope trying to do by stealing Grant's body?

     Could it be that he also wanted to refine Grant's corpse into a puppet?

     But he is a majestic pope, a mid-level powerhouse of the God of Law, what else can he lack a mid-level puppet?

     Thinking about the fact that some people bought the water of life and death in the recent period, Bishop Caron immediately guessed the pope's intention - the water of life and death is said to be able to resurrect the dead, so the pope is preparing to resurrect Grant!