015

The injuries in Tahe Village were finally healed.

     Their luck is as good as ever, at least no one has died due to untimely treatment.

     Looking at the revived clansmen, the eyes of the middle-aged man and the others instantly turned red again.

     They looked at Chi Xian and the others gratefully: "My lord, if it weren't for you, our clansmen would have died long ago. As for us, I am afraid that our future fate will not be any better than theirs."

     "It can be said that you are the greatest benefactors of our Tahe Village in lifetimes."

     The middle-aged man gritted his teeth and said resolutely: "We people in Tahe Village will always remember this kindness in our hearts. If you need us in the future, feel free to ask. As long as we can do it, we will do it for you." .”

     Even if it means paying their lives, or even betraying the God of Light.

     In the next second, Xia Pengyue held his hand directly, and his eyes lit up: "You said this yourself—"

     "Our requirements are not high. We just want to settle down in your village. It's best to take away all your houses..."

     Middle-aged man and others: "..."

     Then I heard Xia Pengyue continue to say: "Then rebuild the small villa..."

     After hearing this, Du Gu interjected immediately: "Let's forget about the small villa, it's too troublesome."

     Xia Pengyue: "Yes, yes, we don't have such conditions yet, so let's forget about a small villa. A small one-story house is already very good. There are also cement roads, public toilets, flush toilets, and pig farms. Chicken farms...all set up."

     Can he say that in just a few days, he has caught several lice on his body?

     As we all know, lice are just like cockroaches. Once you catch one, it means that there is already a nest by your side.

     So god knows how they get by these days.

     Middle-aged man and others: "..."

     Although they didn't know what the bungalows, cement roads, and flush toilets were, since Xia Pengyue and the others had said so, they naturally wouldn't refuse.

     Then the grand construction began.

     The only thing is that Xia Pengyue and the others don't know anything about architecture at all!

     After all, they are just a bunch of dudes.

     And they only brought a few bodyguards and doctors here before. Except for a few bodyguards who can build walls and cement, the others are basically the same as them.

     Fortunately, two days have passed, and they will be able to return soon.

     But if all the materials are brought from the earth, then the amount of work will be too big, and most importantly, it will be too ostentatious.

     What's more, the Oscontinent is many times richer than the current Earth.

     So why don't they just use local materials? Although they don't understand these things, what the earth lacks most is knowledge, but there are no experts and old professors with half a grain of rice.

     Thanks to the fact that they are all dudes.

     What a dandy, the most important thing is money and contacts.