086

Almost at the same time, Casta City.

     Looking at Casta City, which was close at hand, and looking at the frenzied soldiers with fists and bare sleeves below, the Supreme Elder of the Bartlett tribe couldn't help squinting his eyes.

     Because according to the Holy See, the Dragon Clan sent a total of twenty-five dragons, including the Dragon King, to garrison Casta City. If they can take them down this time, with so many dragon cores and flesh and blood, Bart The strength of the Lite tribe can not only directly ascend to a new level, but he, if nothing else happens, can also enter the lower level of the beast god in one fell swoop.

     At that time, all the orc races will submit to them. Even if the Holy See wants to use them like dogs, it has to weigh their strength.

     Thinking of this, his voice resounded over the entire Casta City in an instant: "The first one to enter Casta City will be rewarded with a Beast Emperor Core, and the women in the city can be chosen by him, and the gold and silver in the city will be rewarded. Jewelry, as long as he can take it, is his—"

     Hearing this, the orc army below became more and more excited:

     "kill!"

     "kill!"

     "kill!"

     Seeing this scene, he turned his head in satisfaction.

     At this time, they officially stepped into the attack range of the guards of Casta City.

     This also means that he can see the situation inside and outside the walls of Casta City.

     Then the excitement and pride on his face froze immediately.

     Because at a glance, he saw tens of thousands of soldiers lined up neatly behind the city wall, ready to go, and hundreds of dragons among them.

     In the next second, with the Dragon Emperor's long howl, countless soldiers raised their weapons, and the hundreds of dragons soared into the air!

     He turned his head suddenly, and hissed at the orc army below: "Retreat, retreat!"

     "Kill those humans!"

     "Long live the Bartletts!"

     But those orc soldiers were roaring and running wildly, so not many people heard his roar.

     Most importantly, it's too late.

     In the next second, accompanied by overwhelming magic and martial arts, the more than one hundred dragons also flew out of the city wall at the same time.

     "No--"

     The Supreme Elder of the Bartlett tribe's eyes were shattered.

     The orc soldier below raised his head subconsciously, and then his mind went blank...

     Half an hour later, the battle came to an abrupt end.

     Looking at the piled corpses on the ground and the river of blood that completely submerged their soles, the Dragon Clan present looked up to the sky and howled.

     After three thousand years, their Dragon Clan finally stood on the top of Osland again.

     After this battle, who in the entire Oscontinent would dare to laugh at their Dragon Clan, and play with their Dragon Clan's idea——

     "That's it?"

     Xia Pengyue also drifted away.

     After all, it took them less than half an hour to wipe out the 100,000 orc army of the Bartlett tribe, the most powerful orc tribe in the Gasman Empire.