009

"Isn't it said that tiger meat and wolf meat are sour? Why does the meat of this tiger and wolf beast taste fresher than mutton?"

At this moment, Xia Pengyue came over with a bunch of kebabs in his hand, hugged Chi Xian, and broke the silence of the scene.

Seeing the desperate look on the faces of the middle-aged man and others, Xia Pengyue was taken aback, and hurriedly swallowed the barbecue in his mouth: "What's wrong with you?"

The middle-aged man didn't even have the desire to speak anymore, but when he saw Chi Xian beside Xia Pengyue, his breathing suddenly stopped for a second, and then he spoke the ins and outs of the matter very quickly.

Then, as if grabbing a life-saving straw, he said anxiously: "... I wonder if you have any way to save us, my lord?"

At this time, a middle-aged woman rushed in, her face anxious: "It's not good, patriarch, the deputy patriarch started to cough up blood, and Alisa's breathing became weaker and weaker."

It means that they can't hold on anymore.

Could it be that the people present were short of breath, and their eyes turned red.

In the next second, they all came to their senses, and looked at Chi Xian pleadingly.

The middle-aged man knelt down directly to Chi Xian: "My lord, please..."

Chi Xian was also taken aback.

He didn't expect this matter to have so many twists and turns.

But what about curing diseases and saving lives.

He really doesn't know how to do this.

After all, he devoted himself to cultivation in his previous life, and he learned how to refine weapons because he did not have the help of a powerful teacher, so he could only find some side jobs to earn some hard money.

So he hesitated, "Then let me try?"

After speaking, he directly closed his eyes.

Hearing this, the eyes of the middle-aged man and the others lit up instantly.

They even held their breath subconsciously, for fear of disturbing Chi Xian.

And Xia Pengyue, who wanted to say something, could only keep his mouth shut.

He thought, according to the urine nature of the previous two times, if Chi Xian made a move, it should be solved soon.

As a result, ten minutes passed, half an hour passed, and an hour passed... Chi Xian still didn't move, and his originally relaxed brows gradually frowned.

Even the hearts of everyone slowly rose to their throats.

But still no one dared to make even the slightest movement.

After more than an hour like this, when the moon was already hanging high, Chi Xian's brows finally relaxed.

In the eyes of everyone excited, Chi Xian opened his eyes.

He said directly: "Okay, let me try."

The expressions of the middle-aged man and the others instantly became more excited.

Because I didn't expect Chi Xian to actually have a solution.

Soon, they surrounded Chi Xian and returned to the cave.

In the eyes of everyone expecting, after Chi Xian calmed down, he called out to the deputy patriarch in the thin and tall man's mouth, "Healing!"

Before he finished speaking, a faint white light flashed... and then nothing happened.