117

But it's too late!

     Because the God of Light was about to rush to Chi Xianshen.

     Chi Xian immediately grabbed all the powerful stones worn by the Dragon Emperor and the others, and then pushed Shaster and the others hundreds of meters away, and untied his storage ring by the way and threw it to Overcoming them, he raised his sword across the front of his right arm.

     The moment the God of Light's palm, weighing more than ten thousand jun, slammed on the long sword, the hundreds of powerful stones under his hands shot out dazzling rays of light, and the rays of light flowed along his left hand and directly merged into the right in the palm.

     boom!

     In the next second, under the squeeze of two huge forces, the long sword in Chi Xian's hand instantly shattered.

     Even if a piece of debris slid towards Chi Xian's cheek, his expression did not change a bit.

     The moment the blood burst out, he turned his fist into a palm and met the palm of the God of Light.

     boom!

     A more violent explosion sounded immediately, and Yu Wei swooped towards all directions, engulfed by the sand and stones around him.

     Immediately afterwards, the God of Light took two steps back.

     Chi Xian also stepped back a dozen steps.

     Chi Xian's eyes lit up.

     He was right.

     One mighty stone may only raise a person's level to the top of the law god, but adding up hundreds of mighty stones, even a pile of them can raise his cultivation base by two levels.

     There is only one thing, that is, he may be able to resist the side effects of one powerful stone, but it is absolutely impossible to resist the side effects of hundreds of powerful stones.

     This body of his was almost unable to support it.

     I saw strands of blood oozing out from his pores, and soon he turned into a blood man, exactly like the consul and others.

     Therefore, he must make a quick decision.

     Before the God of Light could react from the fact that Chi Xian had caught his blow, the next second, he saw Chi Xian attacking him on his own initiative.

     He immediately chose to attack.

     But what he didn't expect was that he was not Chi Xian's opponent.

     boom!

     Chi Xian saw the right opportunity and gave him a slap.

     The God of Light flew upside down. If he hadn't stabilized his figure immediately, he might have gone to accompany the corpses of the Pope and the others.

     Chi Xian's eyes lit up again.

     He was right again.

     A guy who is greedy for life and afraid of death, covets beauty, and indulges in pleasure, even if he has been a god for tens of thousands of years, his own strength may not be much higher.

     He has held that godhead for tens of thousands of years, but he is still just a false god, which is the best proof.

     As for the ability of close combat, how could the God of Light be his opponent.

     Seeing this scene, Xia Pengyue and the others, who had already collapsed to the ground, couldn't help shouting hello.

     They really didn't expect that Chi Xian could barely overwhelm the God of Light.