025

Chi Xian and Shaster's bodies immediately froze.

     So much so that when Xia Pengyue and the others subconsciously looked at Chi Xian, what they saw was the scene of the two tightly embracing each other.

     Xia Pengyue and others: "..."

     It is known that when the garbage explodes, everyone is within the range of being affected.

     In terms of relationship, Chi Xian has only met Shaster twice.

     And they... Rounding off is already a deadly friendship.

     Most importantly, they are the closest to Chi Xian.

     As a result, they were covered in garbage, but Chi Xian held Shaster firmly in his arms.

     Available--

     Chi Xian should have abandoned them when the garbage truck exploded, and immediately protected Shaster.

     Available--

     In Chi Xian's heart, Shaster was more important than them.

     finally available-

     Xia Pengyue and the others turned their heads to look at Miss Sarina, and then happened to see the scene where Miss Selina took off the green hat on her head and threw it away.

     Xia Pengyue and others: "..."

     finally available-

     It was wrong for Miss Sarina to take off the green hat on her head and throw it away.

     She should think carefully about why what splashed on them were ordinary chicken feathers and rotten cabbage leaves, but what splashed on her head was a green hat.

     For example, maybe this is a hint from God or something?

     wrong--

     Is this the point?

     The point is that Chi Xian and Shaster actually have an affair?

     How can this be?

     The next second, Chi Xian and Shaster also reacted, and almost at the same time, they pushed each other away in a hurry.

     Does this scene look like the scene where the hero and heroine secretly fell in love in a TV series, but they were caught by their parents in the end?

     So Chi Xian really had an affair with Shaster!

     Xia Pengyue and others: "..."

     Don't forget, Shaster has a fiancée.

     So how could God Chi do such a shameless and despicable thing...

     But how could Chi Shen be such a person?

     Is there some misunderstanding here?

     Xia Pengyue and the others looked at Shaster and Chi Xian, and then at Miss Selina.

     etc--

     Miss Selina didn't look angry at all.

     And facing this kind of thing, Shaster's first reaction was not to protect Miss Selina, his fiancée?

     Is there any inside story about their marriage?

     For example, they are a business marriage——

     When they thought of Shaster's life experience again, they realized it instantly.

     And Miss Sarina obviously knew about their situation.