104

Chi Xian was expressionless: "If it wasn't for your incompetent, tyrannical emperor who killed the two elder brothers of City Lord Shaster."

     "If it wasn't for the Holy See colluding with the emperor to kill the mother of the Lord of Shaster and the family of the Duke of Wales in order to fight for power, and to slander the family of the Lord of Shaster, there is a problem with his life experience."

     "If it weren't for the fact that the Holy See has committed all kinds of evil and has no conscience, it would have made life difficult for the people of the Gasman Empire."

     "If it wasn't for the Holy See and the royal family wanting to kill us all."

     "If it wasn't for the Holy See sending the 450,000 western frontier troops over."

     Chi Xian said:

     "How did they die in Spring Hall?"

     "Obviously the culprits are the royal family and the Holy See, but why did you say that they were killed by the Lord Shaster?"

     The smile on the Elf Queen's face disappeared again.

     "But it was Casta City that made them lose their lives, wasn't it?"

     After finishing speaking, without waiting for Chi Xian to speak again, she continued: "The elves are the most peaceful race, so I came here today to prevent such a tragedy from happening again."

     "The emperor and the pope promised that as long as the owner of the Shasta city agrees to a truce, not only can you be named Prince Casta, but you will also be allowed to establish a kingdom in Casta City, and all eighteen cities including Casta City will be designated as Your fief."

     "puff!"

     It's just that as soon as she finished speaking, there was a series of laughter in the conference room.

     It was Xia Pengyue and the others.

     "Castle Lord Shaster is named as Prince Casta?"

     "You must know that according to the last emperor's will, our Lord Shaster should be the current emperor of the Gasman Empire."

     "Now, you just want to send us away by giving us the title of prince?"

     "We are crazy to agree to your terms," said Dugou.

     Cao Yang: "And what does it mean to designate all 18 cities including Casta City as the fiefdom of the Lord Shasta?"

     "How can I remember that the Eighteenth City is already ours now."

     Chi Qing: "Repay us with our things? Your abacus is really good enough!"

     As soon as they sang together, the Elf Queen's face immediately darkened.

     Seeing the Elf Queen's appearance, Xia Pengyue couldn't help but rolled his eyes.

     He didn't understand.

     Such a pretty face, but why does it have a mouth.

     The Elf Queen took a deep breath and looked directly at Shaster: "Master Shaster, you should know how many people died in Osland in the last Great War of Ten Thousand Clans. You really want to let the tens of billions of people in Osland , will the billions of people of the Gasman Empire fall into the flames of war again?"

     Before Shaster could speak, Cao Qianyi smiled and said, "Of course we don't want to do that."

     "So can I say that this matter is actually very simple?"