017

No wonder Chi Xian was stunned.

     Because if he read correctly, the ring on the young man's hand was clearly his storage ring.

     But wasn't his storage ring lost when he returned to Earth from the world of comprehension? Why did it appear in this world now, and it was still worn on the finger of a young man?

     Young man: "..."

     You say this is a misunderstanding?

     For the sake of your good looks.

     Can!

     But not only did you fail to take your gaze back immediately, but instead started to stare at it, that would be a bit too much.

     So the next second.

     "Wind Blade—"

     It was only then that Chi Xian realized that he dodged to the right, and a condensed wind blade flew past his face, hitting the big tree behind him.

     In the next second, with a deafening explosion, a tree more than ten meters high crashed to the ground.

     Chi Xian's pupils shrank, because the power contained in the first wind blade had already reached the second, third and fourth wind blades in front of his eyes.

     Fortunately, his skills are still there, so they were lucky to escape.

     But that's not something to be happy about.

     Because if the young man is not dealt with, then there will be fifth, sixth or even the hundredth wind blades.

     But now the culprit of this matter is obviously him, so he is not qualified to take the initiative to attack at all.

     Fortunately, every time the young man casts magic, he has to pause for a second to recite the spell.

     Chi Xian made a decisive decision and took advantage of the time difference to jump up directly.

     His speed was extremely fast, and the young man's reaction was not slow, he immediately turned his palm into a fist, and swung towards Chi Xian who was attacking him.

     But in terms of close combat, who can compare to Chi Xian?

     So in the next second, Chi Xian turned sideways, grabbed his right wrist, and pressed him against the tree trunk.

     It was also because the movement was too wide that the coat that the young man had just put on fell to the ground in an instant.

     Young man: "..."

     The young man's ears turned red instantly.

     angry.

     "Shameless!"

     The young man is not the current castellan of Casta City.

     He also came to investigate the wild beasts besieging the village in the Casta Mountains during this period of time.

     ——Because all of his subordinates have missions, he can only do it himself.

     Unexpectedly, the culprit was not caught, but instead met a shameless hooligan first.

     After all, how could a person of the opposite sex stare at a man's... ass.

     Now let's take his clothes off again.

     Although he is not the same as the church, he does not discriminate against homosexuals.

     But it doesn't mean that he can tolerate Chi Xian's idea on him.