092

Of course, Shaster and the others knew that the goblins were not so easy to be subdued by them.

     But they still want to give it a try.

     After all, there are 300,000 goblins. Now that they have become enemies, if they don't be wiped out, what if they continue to help the Holy See deal with them in the future?

     But killing them all is obviously not in line with Huaxia State's core values.

     The most important thing is that the talent of the goblins is fighting. In the past few hundred years, under the training of the Holy See, they have reached the level of soldiers. Even though they are less than one meter tall and bald and hunchbacked, They are born with supernatural powers, as long as they are given an axe, they will be able to hit an axe against opponents of the same level.

     So the 300,000 goblins of the goblin clan are no ordinary orcs, but 300,000 warriors.

     Six cities, no, there are not so many city guards and church knights in twelve cities combined.

     So the consul immediately sent someone to collect a lot of information about the goblins.

     The next morning, these materials were sent to Xia Pengyue and others.

     Xia Pengyue: "...The reason why the goblins are loyal to the Holy See is because the ancestors of the goblins, like the ancestors of other races, were the adopted sons of the God of Light. They originally lived happily in the Heavenly Palace. Later, the goblins Because the ancestors of the Dwarves were jealous of the God of Light and preferred the weaker human ancestors, they gradually hated the God of Light, and after a few years, they colluded with the ancestors of the dwarves and dwarves to try to kill the God of Light, steal his godhood, and become Os. The new god of the mainland."

     "But how could the God of Light, who is the incarnation of wisdom, not be aware of their plot, so their plot failed as a matter of course."

     "The God of Light was furious. He ordered all his adopted sons and their families to be expelled from the Heavenly Palace. He also deprived the goblins, dwarves, and dwarves of their original appearance, and recreated an ugly one for them. , to show his disgust for these three races, and drive the goblins into the ground, depriving them of the opportunity to enjoy the sun, and let them atone for what their ancestors did for generations."

     Dugu: "Because of this, ten thousand years ago, when the Holy See presided over the compilation of the "Record of Ten Thousand Races", all the races agreed to list the goblins, dwarves and dwarves as inferior races, because they all felt that If the ancestors of these three clans hadn’t committed such great crimes, they would not have been kicked out of the holy and happy Heavenly Palace.”

     Cao Yang put down the materials: "Is it true or not?"

     Consul: "It should be true."

     "This incident is recorded in the historical materials of all ethnic groups."

     "when did it happen?"

     Chen Taining glanced at the documents again: "Thirty thousand years ago."

     Liang Hongjun: "What happened 30,000 years ago? What is it that Ming Chengzu punished Fang Xiaoru and ten clans? This affects thousands of clans."

     Xia Pengyue continued to read: "The second reason is that five thousand years ago, the pope at that time announced that he had received the oracle of the God of Light. The oracle said that because the Holy See served him well, the God of Light decided to forgive the sins of the human race. And give the other races a chance to atone for their sins. All races must do more good deeds if they want to be exempted from punishment, and the God of Light will supervise them and give the Holy See the power to finally decide whether they can be exempted from punishment.”