109

Then Humphrey reacted.

     His identity was exposed?

     But it's not a good idea to say that in broad daylight.

     Humphrey frantically closed the door.

     Seeing his movements, Grandpa Russell only said: "Don't be afraid, everyone on this street has already guessed your identity, except those who leave early and return late."

     Humphrey: "..."

     Haha, how is this possible?

     He has been systematically trained as a spy.

     Unexpectedly, in the next second, the door under his hand was suddenly pushed open a gap.

     He subconsciously turned his head and saw that the person who came was Grandma Lida and the others on the opposite side.

     Seeing him, their eyes lit up instantly.

     Grandma Lida lowered her voice and said, "Humphrey, you must be a spy sent by Casta City. We have very important news to tell you."

     The expression on Humphrey's face immediately froze.

     So what Grandpa Russell said was actually true.

     He couldn't help but swear: "Fuck!"

     He began to wonder if his espionage training was authentic!

     Hearing this, Grandpa Russell turned his head and looked at Aile directly: "Look, he is definitely a spy sent by Casta City, and he is really a Huaxia native."

     Humphrey: "..."

     The country scolded me!

     But before he could react, Grandma Lida and the others rushed in.

     Ailer rushed up directly and held his hand: "Mr. Humphrey, I have something very important to tell you."

     Grandma Lida and the others also said, "The Holy See doesn't have any trump card at all, it's just a smoke bomb they released."

     Ayler: "The Pope is going to run."

     Grandma Lida: "A friend of my distant niece who works as a maid in the Earl of Emma's mansion told us that the bishops who live in the Earl of Emma's mansion said that they had never heard of any secret treasures in the Holy See before."

     Ayler: "The Pope's attendants and some nobles in the city who heard the news are already packing their bags and preparing to flee."

     "What?"

     Subconsciously, Humphrey was about to take out the pager from the storage ring and pass the news to Gilbert City.

     But in the next second, he reacted.

     He looked wary: "Why do you tell me such an important thing?"

     Aren't they all faithful believers of the God of Light?

     Aren't they afraid that the Holy See will attack them after they know about it?

     "Also, how did you find out my identity?"

     Regarding Humphrey's attitude, Grandpa Russell and the others did not feel offended.

     They said, "Actually, we already guessed your identity on the third day you came to Aolong Street."

     Humphrey: "..."

     Probably because he was the one who was offended.

     Grandpa Russell: "At that time, your skin color was at least two degrees lighter than ours. Of course, this is not surprising. After all, some people are born with lighter skin, but you can't cook."