094

In the morning of the next day, Rob suddenly received a message from Xia Pengyue and the spies placed by the Holy See in the Guards of Casta City at the same time.

     Xia Pengyue asked him to take a dozen goblins to Tahe Village.

     The spy asked him to take his cronies to wait for him at a private house on the outskirts of Casta City. He had an important task to entrust to them.

     Fortunately, if they went to Tahe Village, they had to pass through Casta City.

     So they don't have to worry about what the people in Casta City will find out.

     It's just that people from the Holy See came to them suddenly, and nine times out of ten it's not a good thing.

     They're afraid they're in trouble.

     But they don't have the right to refuse now, do they?

     So Rob can only say: "Go!"

     Half an hour later, they arrived at the place they had agreed with the spy.

     They looked around again to make sure that no one was following them, and then they knocked on the door of the house carefully.

     And the spy was already waiting for them in the house.

     What I didn't expect was that as soon as they entered the door, the two people at the door suddenly closed the door.

     Then they realized that all sides of the house were full of people wearing black cloaks like the spy.

     Rob and the others suddenly thumped in their hearts.

     Intuition told them that something was wrong.

     Rob forced a smile: "I don't know what the adults want from us?"

     The spy only looked at him coldly: "Rob Troy, let me ask you, did you really betray the God of Light and the Holy See?"

     Hearing this, Rob said urgently: "My lord, I absolutely did not betray the God of Light, nor the Holy See, my loyalty to His Majesty the Pope..."

     The spy directly interrupted him: "If you hadn't betrayed the Holy See, the people of Casta City would have treated you so well, not only helping you build a new family land, but also arranging jobs for you, and even allowing you to freely enter and exit the card Star City?"

     Rob: "My lord, let me explain—"

     The spy interrupted him again: "You don't need to explain, because Archbishop Caesar and the others have already reached a conclusion."

     After speaking, he gave an order: "Kill them——"

     Before the words fell, the cloaked men in the yard directly charged towards them.

     "Patriarch be careful—"

     Before Rob could react, a series of icicles had already rushed towards him.

     But in the next second, he was pushed away.

     At the same time, a fluttering sound rang in his ears.

     He looked back suddenly, and saw that the subordinate who pushed him away was directly pierced by those ice thorns.

     Rob's eyes turned red: "Barrett."

     But he couldn't care less about these soon, because in the next second, several cloaked men rushed towards him.

     Judging from their aura, the weakest among them is the Great Sword Master, so how could he be their opponent?