076

Hearing this, Xia Pengyue and the others were also silent.

     After all, in a sense, the Dragon Emperor was also a victim.

     And if the dragon cub is the child of the Dragon Emperor, it is not without some benefits.

     At least they don't have to worry about the cubs turning against them for Euphemia's death.

     Just looking at the dragon cub lying in Shaster's arms with red eyes, their hearts almost melted.

     Their dragon cubs are so obedient, how could they have such a tragic life experience.

     Then, thinking of something, Chi Qing quickly took out a lot of cheese sticks and milky cakes from the storage ring.

     "Come on, Zai Zai, and see what delicious food I made for you."

     Otherwise, how can children be forgetful?

     Hearing this, the dragon cub immediately straightened up, forgetting about the Dragon Emperor.

     Then he flapped his wings directly and fell into Chi Qing's arms.

     Looking at the dragon cub who was feasting in Chi Qing's arms in the next second, the Dragon Emperor's eyes softened a lot in an instant.

     So much so that after a while, he reluctantly looked away.

     He sat up straight again: "So how did you revive him? How did you break the curse in his body?"

     Hearing this, the other dragons behind him also looked back instantly.

     Chi Xian told them again the set of remarks he had made against the Xinmisu Church.

     Hearing that Chi Xian said that the ore has been used up, he is trying to copy that ore recently, but he has no clue so far, so he doesn’t know when he will be able to copy that ore, Dragon King He took a deep look at him, and said straight to the point: "What do you want?"

     The people from Xinmisu Church couldn't help but take another look at him.

     They used to think that in terms of cunning, no one in Casta City could match Shaster.

     But now it seems that Chi Xian is just as good as he is.

     ——Because they just realized that Chi Xian's statement was probably not only to guard against them, but also to catch the Dragon Clan.

     After all, if he directly tells the dragon clan that he still has a lot of that kind of ore in his hand, it is hard to guarantee that the dragon clan will not directly buy and sell by force, or even kill people to seize the treasure.

     But when he said this now, he became the only person who could break the curse of the Dragon Clan. Before he "copied" that ore, the Dragon Clan had to obey his orders obediently.

     Chi Xian: "..."

     I always think they look weird.

     Seeing this scene, the current patriarch of the Huo dwarves, Mu, finally realized after two months that Xia Pengyue and the others had nothing to do with insidiousness and cunning. He misunderstood them. Si: "..."

     I always feel that the expressions of the Dragon Emperor and the others are a bit similar to him two months ago.

     But of course he wouldn't remind the Dragon Emperor and they just did.

     After all, the more embarrassing friends, the better.

     Chi Xian turned his head to look at Shaster.