043

So Xia Pengyue and the others immediately misfired.

     Seeing that they remained silent, Vicar Raymond could only repeat what he had said just now, and then continued to look at Xia Pengyue gratefully.

     Xia Pengyue: "..."

     At this moment, he couldn't even ask Vicar Raymond to stand up, and then take back what he said just now, and let him finish speaking first.

     what can he do

     He could only admit his broad-mindedness with tears, and then helped the vice-bishop Raymond up: "You can't say that, after all, we are all part of Casta City, and you are also here to protect Casta Cheng was injured, so I should have saved you..."

     Hearing this, Vicar Raymond felt even more guilty and moved: "I am narrow-minded."

     So he slapped Xia Pengyue on the shoulder: "Good brother, from today onwards you are my brother, you saved my life, if you can use me in the future, just open your mouth and use you earthlings In other words, I would go through fire and water."

     Xia Pengyue, who was almost paralyzed by his slap: "..."

     He nodded vigorously, choked up and said, "Good brother, good brother."

     Then, as if remembering something, Vice-Bishop Raymond said solemnly: "As for the fact that our Chamber of Commerce ran on you before, we have decided to close all those shops and return the business to you, and you are not short of food. Well, half of the cooperation contract we signed with the residents of Casta City can also be given to you."

     Hearing this, Xia Pengyue finally felt a little better.

     Although they only got half of the right to purchase food, if the people from the New Missu Church didn't put out the signboard of the Casta City Church and let them persuade the residents of Casta City, I'm afraid they would even run away. With a broken leg, at least for the first year, they would never have attracted so many Casta City residents.

     So after all, at least they didn't lose money.

     The most important thing is that although they have made great contributions to this battle, the New Missu Church, like them, is only the guardian of Casta City, and in a sense, they are the ones who resist the orc army. The main force, so their contribution is not small.

     In other words, they only saved the city of Casta, and he only saved Vicar Raymond, not the entire New Missu Church.

     Therefore, in order to express apology and gratitude to them, the New Missu Church returned the business of Casta City and distributed half of their customers to them, which is already very sincere.

     Thinking of this, the smile on Xia Pengyue's face couldn't help but be sincere: "Forget about the business in Casta City, your shops have already opened, and it would be a pity to close them again, and the reason why we lost in the first place It is given to you because we are not as skilled as others, as for the half of the food purchase rights, we will accept it, because we are really short of food."

     Hearing what he said, Vicar Raymond was too happy, so how could he refuse.

     After all, this meant that Xia Pengyue and the others had decided to forgive them.

     So he immediately said: "Okay, then it's settled."

     The surrounding atmosphere immediately became more harmonious.

     At this time, Shaster also arrived.

     Everyone immediately got up and returned to their seats.