114

And just as the dragon clan was pouring out of the city, searching for traces of the Pope day and night, Oscontinent was in chaos again.

     Although Shaster and the others dealt with those nobles and wealthy businessmen immediately, don't forget that the vast majority of people in this world are loyal believers of the God of Light.

     They may be dissatisfied with the Holy See, but they still respect the God of Light.

     After all, in the history books of various ethnic groups, as well as in the market customs novels of various places, there is never a lack of stories about the God of Light who, in order to save the people of Oscontinental, reclaimed mountains, cut flesh to save people... and even committed suicide under the threat of evil forces. .

     Therefore, in just two days, more than a dozen uprisings broke out in various parts of the empire.

     And in some rumors, they, who were originally the liberators and redeemers of Oscontinia, directly became gangsters who colluded with the Dragon Clan and betrayed the Human Clan and the God of Light.

     If Oscontinent is like this, let alone Earth.

     Just when the consul and the others suppressed the panic in their hearts and continued to deal with the official duties at hand, Cao Qianyi rushed in directly: "Those guys, then this guy... I'm so mad at you!"

     Bishop Toynby and others put down the documents in their hands: "What's wrong?"

     Cao Qian also sat down on the chair directly: "It's not just the state governments of some states, they have all come to ask for debts."

     Didn't they buy a lot of weapons and ammunition from other states when they fought against the coalition forces?

     Because they didn't have enough grain at that time, they owed part of the payment on credit.

     Of course, repaying debts is a matter of course.

     On this point, Cao Qianyi has nothing to say.

     But because of this war, those states made a lot of money by relying on them. As a result, if the situation is not right now, they will come to collect debts-of course, Cao Qian is not angry because they turned their faces and refused to recognize anyone. After all, as a Huaxia native, how could she not know their faces.

     She just simply felt that it should be irritating and unlucky.

     After all, they haven't officially fought against the so-called God of Light yet, and these guys seem to be sure that they will lose.

     However, she can only return the food owed to them first.

     Still the same sentence, debt repayment is justified.

     Bishop Toynby and the others didn't know how to comfort her.

     They could only say: "Now we can only wait for news from the Dragon Emperor."

     Unexpectedly, that afternoon, the Dragon Emperor sent news that they had found the pope.

     "They're hiding in a secret place on the western edge," he said.

     boom!

     Shaster and the others who were having a meeting in the conference room stood up instantly.

     A few minutes later, except for a dozen or so people left to guard Guangming City, Shaster and the others all stepped into the teleportation formation heading to the western border.