089

"What?"

     Chi Qing was stunned for a moment, and then instantly protected Chi Qiuyun behind her.

     She habitually became vigilant: "Sorry, I don't seem to know you."

     The two bodyguards couldn't help being stunned for Chi Qing's reaction.

     If he didn't know Chi Qing's identity, he would almost think that Chi Qing's identity was extraordinary, so she was so vigilant because she was worried that they would assassinate them.

     Then they reacted: "Of course you don't know us."

     "But you must know our young master Meng Yuqi."

     "Our wife is the mother of Young Master Meng Yuqi."

     Hearing this, Chi Qing was stunned again.

     Noticing the change in her expression, Chi Qiuyun subconsciously asked, "Who is Meng Yuqi?"

     Chi Qing didn't know how to answer.

     Those bodyguards have already stretched out their hands directly: "Please, our wife has been waiting for you for a long time."

     Chi Qing sighed.

     She turned her head to look at Chi Qiuyun: "Mom, why don't you go to Grandma Chen's house first, I have... something to deal with."

     Chi Qiuyun: "Where else should I go?"

     These people knew at a glance that the visitor was not good, so she was worried about Chi Qing.

     "I'll go with you to see that madam."

     Chi Qing is in a state of confusion right now, seeing that Chi Qiuyun cannot be persuaded, she can only say: "Okay."

     The two bodyguards led them directly into the coffee shop.

     In the private seat by the window, there was sitting a gorgeously dressed and meticulously dressed lady.

     Hearing the movement, the lady turned her head.

     Before Chi Qing could speak, she looked them up and down three times, and the disgust in her eyes became more and more serious.

     Then she directly raised her chin and nodded to the empty seat opposite: "Sit!"

     Chi Qing's heart sank again.

     They sat down as promised.

     Before they could open their mouths, the lady said directly: "Do you want to say that it was Meng Yuqi who asked you out, how could it be me?"

     She threw out a mobile phone directly: "Because I took his mobile phone, it was actually me who was chatting with you just now."

     Looking at the familiar mobile phone that slid in front of her, Chi Qing's heart sank half in an instant.

     When Chi Qiuyun heard the words 'Appointment', Chi Qiuyun immediately came to her senses.

     Could it be that the Meng Yuqi they were talking about was the new partner Chi Qing was dating?

     Then she heard the lady say, "That's right, I already know about the relationship between you and Meng Yuqi."

     "He's stupid. If you say you don't want to bring up the past, he really hasn't investigated you carefully, and he hasn't even thought about your purpose of approaching him."