111

Looking at the void that closed instantly in front of him, Chi Xian frowned immediately.

     The Dragon Emperor only said, "It's a super artifact."

     Because when the Pope's level is comparable to his level, it is impossible for the Pope to tear apart his domain so easily.

     So the pope really has a super artifact in his hands.

     But the Pope has already run away, and it is useless for them to say more now.

     The Dragon Emperor turned around immediately: "Get rid of these people first."

     "good."

     Chi Xian immediately raised his sword and charged forward.

     Because they let go of all the weaker and stronger coalition forces, they can now concentrate their manpower to deal with the rest.

     This also led to the situation of the battle directly becoming six or seven people fighting against a strong coalition force.

     Therefore, it was just a face-to-face meeting, and five more Valkyrie were directly beheaded on the coalition side.

     Seeing that our own manpower has been reduced by one-third, and the warriors of the dragon clan have imprisoned the entire space, so that they have no way to escape, the remaining dozen or so royal warriors are completely panicked .

     They immediately said: "Surrender, we are willing to surrender."

     "Shaster Donahue, we are willing to support you in succeeding the emperor, as long as you let us go."

     In their view, they are all Shaster's blood relatives.

     Moreover, the current strength of Casta City is mainly due to the support of the Dragon Clan.

     But as long as Shaster is not stupid, he should know that people who are not of our race must have different hearts.

     So in order to prevent being constrained by the Dragon Clan in the future, he must accept their surrender and gain their support.

     After all, he himself is only a half-step Dharma God, isn't he?

     Thinking of this, they breathed a sigh of relief, and some even couldn't help laughing.

     Because even if they lose this battle, they are still the most honorable group of people in the empire.

     Unexpectedly, in the next second, they heard Shaster said in a cold voice: "Don't worry about me, just kill them—"

     "What?"

     Hearing this, not only the powerful members of the royal family, but even the Dragon Emperor and others were stunned.

     Because what the Valkyrie of the royal family can think of, they can naturally think of it.

     Shaster taunted endlessly: "Blood relatives?"

     "When I was assassinated by Horace Donahue, why didn't you think that you were my blood relatives?"

     "When you helped Horace Donahue and the Holy See to attack Casta City, why didn't you think that you were my blood relatives?"

     "As for whether the Dragon Clan will turn against us in the future?"

     Shaster was categorical: "I believe they won't."

     "But you don't have to—"

     "After all, if you have any compassion for the people of the Gasman Empire, you won't just ignore Grandpa's will and support Horace Donahue to continue because of the benefits that Horace Donahue promised you. Sit in the emperor's seat."