084

Drought can be devastating for the people of Osland.

     But in the eyes of people on Earth, it is at best a matter worthy of attention.

     After all, people on earth have already summed up a set of methods to prevent and control drought.

     That night, the 5,000 rain bombs purchased from the government were shipped to Casta City.

     An hour later, all 5,000 shells were fired into the clouds.

     Less than ten minutes later, the torrential rain poured down, and it didn't stop until the next morning.

     Immediately afterwards, Tahe Village sent hundreds of work teams to various villages to help them dig wells.

     Equipped with teleportation scrolls and earth magicians, these teams can dig tens of thousands of wells a day on average.

     Then, they sent more than a dozen engineering teams to various towns to mobilize residents and dig reservoirs.

     What I didn't expect was that after this operation, the drought in the six cities not only did not ease, but became more serious.

     And there was even another cloud seeding in their midst.

     "what happened?"

     Xia Pengyue immediately called everyone back.

     "It shouldn't be. In the previous two artificial rainfalls, the rainfall in many places in Audley City even reached 500, which almost caused floods. You must know that many semi-humid areas in Huaxia State don't have so much rainfall in a year. "

     "How could so much water be consumed in less than a week?"

     said a professor.

     Xia Pengyue: "Can we have another artificial rain?"

     "It's not impossible."

     The professor only said: "But the rain bomb contains a lot of silver iodide, which is very harmful to the land and human beings."

     "We have carried out two large-scale artificial rainfalls before, and if there is another one, nature cannot purify them within a short period of time, and they will remain in the water source. Pregnant women who often drink these rainwaters are likely to give birth to deformed children .”

     At this time, Professor Liu suddenly said: "The most important thing is that after the last artificial rainfall, the moisture in the air in Casta City has not increased much."

     So it's useless to fire rain bombs into the atmosphere at this moment.

     Chen Taining: "But there are not many rivers flowing into the sea in the six cities."

     Cao Yang subconsciously said: "Then so much water, did it disappear out of thin air?"

     Hearing this, Xia Pengyue and the others reacted instantly.

     "check--"

     But after checking and checking, they didn't find out why.

     From their point of view, this incident is most likely due to someone's manipulation behind the scenes.

     And at this time, it is impossible for anyone else to attack them except the Holy See.

     Du Gu: "However, the monitoring system shows that there have not been a large number of magicians and martial artists entering or leaving the territory of the Six Cities recently."