047

"What?"

     Hearing this, many people were shocked, and then they almost blurted out: "How is this possible?"

     But then they remembered the usual style of the four major families, and then they all fell silent.

     A few people reacted first, and they subconsciously took out their mobile phones.

     Then, they were shocked and said, "I also received that text message."

     Hearing this, other people also took out their mobile phones one after another.

     "I also received."

     "Hey, why didn't I receive it."

     Chi Xian also took out his mobile phone, and sure enough, he also received the text message.

     Therefore, basically all the large-scale expedition groups received this text message, and none of the smaller-scale expedition groups received it.

     And if only one family received this text message, it can be said that someone was playing a prank, but now, so many people present have received this text message, and this text message was sent directly to their private mobile phone numbers Under the circumstances, it can only mean that this text message is probably sent by the Liu family.

     After all, ordinary people don't have such a great ability.

     Thinking of this, the representatives of those relatively small expedition groups couldn't care less about their anger - because there was no need to guess and they knew that the Liu family obviously didn't send them a message because they looked down on their small expedition groups.

     They started discussing directly: "Why did the Liu family send us such a message?"

     "Could it be that there is actually something else hidden about this matter?"

     ...

     "Regardless of whether there is any secret or not, I dare not intervene in this matter... Think about it, even if something happened to the Liu family, it should not have hurt their bones. Otherwise, the news would have been flying all over the sky, so the Liu family It is still easy to deal with us now. Don't forget, the old head of the Liu family is a great magician who just broke through a few days ago. Not to mention, there are five senior magicians and more than 90 intermediate magicians in the Liu family. Teacher, and this is just the strength the Liu family puts on the surface..."

     "right……"

     Hearing these words, the faces of the government officials above, including the mayor, immediately turned black, and their bodies trembled even more.

     They never thought that the Liu family would dare to do such a thing openly.

     "Quiet, quiet."

     The staff present tried to maintain order, but no one listened to them at all.

     It wasn't until a few minutes later that the conference room gradually became quiet.

     It's just that the other people present, including the leaders of the Shenlong Expedition Group and the Flame Expedition Group, fell silent.

     They also wanted to help, but they couldn't afford to offend the Liu family.

     After all, the lives of the three million people in Qianshi are their lives, and their lives are also theirs!

     Seeing this, Chi Xian also closed his mouth.