070

"Shaster Donahue—"

     Grant wanted to say, how dare you kill me?

     He also wanted to say, how could I lose to you?

     He never imagined that the first small climax of his well-designed drama would be his death.

     He is not reconciled!

     Obviously, according to his plan, the dragon Euphemia should kill Shaster and his remnants first, then kill all the dark believers of the Xinmisu Church, and then slaughter the city of Casta.

     In the end, he returned with reinforcements, beheaded the dragon Euphemia in one fell swoop, and hung her head on the gate of Casta City to commemorate the hundreds of thousands of Casta City residents who died tragically, and then completely established the His status as the holy son of the Holy See...

     But no matter how unwilling he is, it's useless.

     Because in the next second, he was forced to close his eyes.

     Then his whole body fell straight to the ground like a kite with a broken string.

     "Your Highness—"

     I don't know who yelled first, and the officers and soldiers of the Fourth Knights of the Holy See subconsciously turned their heads to look in Grant's direction.

     Then they happened to see this scene.

     boom!

     The next second, Grant's body hit the ground.

     It also hit their hearts!

     Not only was Grant killed by the dragon to cover their retreat, but also because Grant was the holy son of the Holy See, the most valued son of the Pope.

     He is dead here now, the Pope will definitely not let them go.

     They're done!

     Their future is over!

     Thinking of this, their eyes instantly turned red.

     "Kill her, kill her!"

     Immediately they unleashed their weapons again, and attacked the dragon frantically.

     bang bang bang!

     In less than a dozen seconds, thousands of spells and martial arts fell on the dragon.

     But how could they be the opponents of the magic dragon.

     So in the next second, just because Chi Xian was not found, the magic dragon turned around and charged at them again.

     Then just a face-to-face meeting, and hundreds of soldiers and officers died under the claws of the dragon.

     Seeing this, the remaining officers and soldiers realized that the enemy in front of them was not those low-intelligence orcs, nor those dark believers who only hid in Tibet, but a middle-level dragon of the Beast Emperor.

     It is impossible for them to beat her, but it is extremely easy for her to kill them.

     Immediately, they felt a retreat in their hearts.

     Shaster and Chi Xian, who were in a much better mood because of getting rid of Grant, frowned again in an instant.

     Because compared to Grant, the magic dragon in front of him is truly dangerous enough to destroy the entire city of Casta.