075

Just this morning, when Chi Xian was about to pull Shaster to reduce his swelling, Shaster suddenly pushed him away.

     Chi Xian: "...what's wrong?"

     Shaster directly grabbed the clothes covering Chi Xian's head: "The dragon egg has hatched!"

     Chi Xian: "What?"

     They hurried back to Tahe Village.

     Then they opened the door of the laboratory and saw a great white wolf lying on the floor with its butt pouted.

     Just across from it, a watermelon-sized, black mass is wagging its tail and fluttering its two small wings, standing on tiptoe, with its left paw resting on the big white wolf's chin, its right paw raised high, Trying to reach the nose of the great white wolf.

     Hearing the movement, the first wolf subconsciously turned his head to look, and found that it was Chi Xian and the others who had arrived, as if thinking of something, he shrunk his neck guiltily.

     But after realizing that the big dumpling was fine, it stretched its neck back again.

     ——It started half an hour ago.

     Although Chi Xian didn't abandon it in the end, he went to sign a contract with that unborn little bastard.

     But the alpha wolf just couldn't swallow this breath.

     How can it be inferior to that little bastard?

     So while Xia Pengyue and the others were going to rest, it sneaked into the laboratory.

     It didn't even think about what to do with it.

     He just wanted to give it a warning or something, although he might not even know what a warning was.

     As a result, just as its claws were placed on the glass jar, the glass jar suddenly shattered.

     The wolf head was immediately frightened.

     It frantically picked up the embryos on the ground, and then met a pair of big watery eyes.

     It also thought it was wrong.

     Immediately after it, it saw the black balls in its paws slowly stretch out its limbs, flipped over and sat down on the center of its paws, then continued to tilt its head, using its watery eyes Look at it with big eyes.

     The alpha wolf was stunned on the spot.

     Somehow, it seemed to know that it couldn't compare to this big dumpling.

     ——It is cute without it!

     But it reacted immediately.

     Pooh!

     What's the use of being cute?

     Cute can't be eaten!

     Then it couldn't help but licked all the nutrient solution from the dragon cub's body.

     Of course, it's not because it's worried that the nutrient solution will stick to the dragon cub after it dries, it just thinks the nutrient solution tastes good.

     And the dragon cub who was licked upside down obviously thought it was playing with it, and after turning over, it really started playing with it...

     Then, Chi Xian and the others arrived.

     But it was also because of the wolf's shrinking of its neck that the dragon cub, which lost its support, fell straight down.