11-12

Chapter 11 Benefactor:

"What are you still doing? Go and clean it up quickly. Haven't you seen the tables, stools, cups, and wine bottles all over the floor? They are a bunch of useless people." Rong's mother walked angrily from the back of the lobby. He came out and pointed at the messy lobby.

The maids and servants who were hiding everywhere were frightened by her voice and came out in a hurry. Those who carried the table carried the table, those who moved the stools moved the stools, and those who collected the cups and plates were busy for a while, but they were all careful. He was careful not to make a sound, for fear of blocking the muzzle of Rong's mother's gun and being accidentally injured by the fire.

Rong's mother walked to the door, looked at their leaving figures, and sighed: "When did we have such a handsome Master Changshi in Puzhou?" He was actually the son of the Duke of Wei, and thought to himself: Next time, let Yun Liu treated him well.

Lian Yu glanced at Rong's mother's back and quietly retracted her little head, just in time to see the untouched tea and snacks on the table.

Such expensive Golden Tit Tongue Tea couldn't be wasted, so she tasted it instead. Then she picked up the green teapot with both hands, raised her head, opened her mouth to the spout, and started drinking.

The taste is elegant and refreshing, with a sweet aftertaste after astringency. It is a good tea.

The golden thigh is indeed rich, but today it seems that Fu Heng also has a golden thigh, and a very practical golden thigh.

She put the empty teapot back on the table, took out a clean handkerchief from her pocket, spread it on the table, poured the two plates of peach blossom cakes and jade dew dumplings with an elegant appearance and long fragrance, and then poured them from the four corners. Kabuto put it in his arms and slipped out.

I jogged all the way back to the small wing in the peony garden.

An oil lamp was lit in the room, emitting a dim yellow light. Mei Xue was practicing calligraphy carefully and clumsily under the light with a writing brush.

She cherishes the opportunity to study and read here. As long as she has free time, she will practice it over and over again, although these are all learned and sold by Lian Yu, a second-level master.

"Mei Xue, look what delicious food I have brought for you, come here and try it." As he said that, he pulled out the rice paper full of words on the table, threw it to the ground, and threw the bag of snacks in his arms to the ground. A spread on the table.

"My words, my words." Mei Xue quickly leaned over to pick up the words that fell on the ground. After picking them up, she straightened them and put them on the pen stand next to her.

Lian Yu stuffed a jade dew dumpling into his mouth and said with a bulging mouth: "I'll write it later. This is the most expensive snack in the courtyard. Come over and eat it. I'm lucky today. The guests didn't move at all."

Mei Xue sat back and said first She got a cup of tea for Lian Yu and put it in front of her: "Drink the tea, don't choke." Seeing that Lian Yu drank the tea and swallowed a mouthful of pastries, she picked up a piece of peach blossom cake and bit it gently. After one bite, he said, "It's delicious. You like it. When I have time, I'll go to the kitchen and watch Hu Mo Mo's cooking method. I'll learn how to cook it for you later."

Lian Yu kept nodding aside and agreed, "Learn well. Learn all their skills and don't overwhelm yourself with many arts."

Mei Xue looked out the window and asked, "Did something happen outside tonight? I think Miss Yunliu came back early." "