127-128

Chapter 127 

After a few days of ambush, Xiao Jiyue took over Shen Lantai's manpower in Huainan, and then sent Shen Lanzhuo and Shen Lanzhi back to Jiannan.

This group of people totaled thirty-six, hiding in various walks of life in Jiangdu City. The leader was named Zhang Rong.

Xiao Jiyue directly transferred them all back to form a guard and followed them around, just like Xiao Que.

In Huainan, she doesn't need to hide behind her back to engage in intrigues . What she needs is a knife, a sharp knife.

All conspiracies and tricks are fragile in the face of absolute strength.

November 15th.

Xiao Jiyue left Jiangdu City with a team of people and a large car filled with gifts, heading towards Guangzhou.

From the Jiedu Envoy's Palace to the city gate, they passed through the most prosperous streets in the city. The momentum was so great that everyone in the street knew that Miss Xiao Qi was going to apologize to Miss Liu of Guangzhou with gifts.

Everyone secretly guessed that Xiao Jieshuai had successfully persuaded Miss Qi, and when Miss Liu forgave Miss Xiao Qi, Xiao Mansion would start holding happy events again.

Xiao Jiyue is dressed in red and sitting on a horse. With a smile on her face, she looks like a fairy from the Nine Heavens descending to earth.

Will Liu Ruoxin forgive her? I don't know, but the people on the street have already ignored the matter itself. They feel that such a fairy should be forgiven even if she is arrogant and does something wrong.

They had already forgiven Xiao Jiyue for Liu Ruoxin.

After leaving the city, they galloped all the way towards Guangzhou.

Guangzhou borders Shouzhou and is located in the southwest. It is further away from Jiangdu City. It takes two days to work hard. Now they are dragging a heavy cart and they can't go fast. Plus, they are dragging a heavy cart. Xiao Jiyue deliberately spread the news and walked very slowly along the way, and did not enter Guangzhou until the fourth day.

The team had just entered a dense forest when Xiao Jiyue heard a subtle sound two miles ahead.

"Liu Er, how long will it take?"

"Boss, it will probably take half an hour." Lying in the grass nest, Liu Er, dressed in black, looked at the sun above his head and replied.

"If we kill Miss Seven, can Xiao Jieshuai let us go?" a rough voice asked.

"You worry so much that the governor is not afraid. What are you afraid of? Besides, who can prove that we killed her? It can't be someone else who came to our land to kill people and frame us? You guys A pig's brain can only do things like fighting and killing. Do you still think about this and that? Do you understand? If you don't think about it, forget it. Don't embarrass your own brain." 

"Oh, what is the lesson the boss is trying to teach you? I, I have another question." The rough voice spoke again.

"Hey, are you really at odds with your own brain?" "

Hey, what if you don't take this road? Wouldn't it be a bad thing?" the man said. He asked again under pressure.

"There is not this level. There is another level. She flew in. There is also a cage waiting in Gwangju City."

"Pa!" "Ouch!" The man received a slap.

"Gouzi, you are really doing the job of a soldier, thinking of being an emperor, haha."