73-74

Chapter 73:

My father's name is Lian Huachi. Lian Yu closed the door, and walked straight to Li Chengji who was standing at the door of the house next to him. This is the first time Lian Yu has seen him since coming back yesterday.

Li Chengji didn't look at her with a cold, weathered face, but raised his feet to move forward.

As soon as Lian Yu saw his attitude, she knew that Bo Song had betrayed her on the matter of banging her head. However, the current crisis situation is not the time to care about these things.

She moved her little hand forward and pushed Li Chengji's chest. With a slight force, she pushed Old Man Li staggering back into the house.

With a "pop", the wooden door closed again behind him, "You can't go out??"

"I insist on going out? You stinky girl can't control it." In fact, Li Chengji also heard what was going on in Meng Zeshen's room and wanted to go there.

He knew that this young man had been injured in Yazhou, and he also heard about his great achievements with two ears.

Although these great achievements came from the mouth of his young man Hanzhu, there is some water in them. But he had also heard about Meng Zeshen's superb martial arts in Yunjing.

With such good skills, he could still suffer such serious injuries, which shows how difficult the "Yazhou Night War" 

No matter what his original intention was, if his behavior benefited the people, that was something he admired.

When Lian Yu heard that the old man was being stubborn, he lost his patience.

Stubborn old man, stubborn old man, stubborn old man, there is nothing easy to resolve, why not do it directly?

She raised her hand towards Old Man Li's head.

Li Chengji's old face turned red with anger, "What are you doing? Want to knock me out again?"

Face Yu thought about it and realized that this behavior was indeed inappropriate. No matter how hard your head is, it can't withstand such a knocking method. If someone accidentally knocks him to death, the hard work will not be in vain. Is she a loser in business?

He glanced around the room with bright eyes and had an idea.

She took two steps forward, pushed Old Man Li down on the bed, raised her hand and pulled the lanyard on the bed curtain, and tied his hands to the bedposts.

Li Chengji has lived for decades, read books from sages, and practiced a gentleman's way. He has never been treated like this. Even on the way to exile in Yazhou, because of his old friends who hid the secrets from the Tian eun thieves, he asked someone to do the work of the guards. Although the journey was difficult, the guards still respected him.

When he arrived in Yazhou, he was protected by Lin Deben, which allowed him to retain the dignity of a scholar.

Who would have thought that today, being tied to the bed by a little girl, what would it look like?

He was really angry and ashamed, and his old face was very red. He didn't know whether he was more angry or more ashamed.

For a moment, he was so anxious that he struggled on his feet and yelled: "You stinky girl, let me go."

Lian Yu glanced at his mouth, raised his hand and tore off a piece of cloth from the bed curtain, and blocked his chattering mouth. He pulled off another lanyard and tied up the struggling legs, and advised: "Old man, please bear with me for a while. When the nemesis outside is gone, I will come over and untie you. The reasons for right and wrong will be revealed to you. I will tell you in detail later." 

After saying that, he pushed the door open and left without mercy, leaving the tied old man Li staring.

In another room, the old doctor had asked Zhong Ping to bring boiling water, scalded the thin blade in his hand, wiped it with clean cotton gauze, and began to clean the wound.

In order to stabilize Meng Zeshen's trembling body due to high fever, Zhong Ping knelt beside the bed and held him down.

Luo Qiyun stood aside, watching carefully, seriously, and wildly.

Alas, this strong muscle texture and this delicate skin as white as jade, nothing can be compared with the little actors. Today is really a blessing from heaven.

Believing women offer incense to temples, donate money to temples, worship whatever they encounter, and pay homage to all kinds of immortals and Buddhas. Nowadays, these are what believing women deserve.

Even though you won't be able to become your wishful husband, it's still good to have a look.

Such a perfect body, such beautiful skin, leaving such an ugly scar is simply a waste of natural resources. It cannot be tolerated, absolutely cannot be tolerated.

Where is her jade cream? She had jade cream, so she asked Aster to bring it to her later. She also asked Han Zhu to apply it well to his master.

"Wipe your saliva, it's almost dripping on the floor." Lian Yu came in and hummed.

Luo Qiyun quickly wiped the corners of her lips with a silk handkerchief, okay? He scolded: "Well, you stinky girl, just set me up."

Lian Yu: "I've seen it and smelled it. I'll take you back. I don't have time to entertain you today. I'll forgive you, Miss Luo."

"Aster hasn't come back from taking the medicine yet." Luo Qiyun reluctantly said goodbye.

"Go to the door. Maybe she will arrive just in time." He pulled her out without any explanation.

Seeing that the wound on the shoulder has been treated, and the next wound is on the thigh, how can I leave her here to watch. Look over your shoulders. It's already a welfare reward for the kid who scattered money.

The two of them walked to the entrance of the inn, and as expected they met Aicui Ju who had just dismounted.

Lian Yu took the golden sore medicine from her hand. After thanking her, she waved with a smile and said, "I have to send the medicine over quickly. I won't stand here and watch it go thousands of miles away. Please bear with me, Miss Luo."

"You go quickly, wait until you get back. I asked Aster to send the Jade Cream. Such a good piece of skin cannot be ruined by an arrow." Luo Qiyun said heartbrokenly, as if it was her skin. generally.

"In that case, what's even more important? Thank you, Sister Yun." Lian Yu smiled and gave a standard salute to show her gratitude.

Then he got up and returned to the inner courtyard.

She walked into the house and placed the golden sore medicine in a porcelain bottle and the old wild ginseng wrapped in red brocade cloth on the small table beside the bed. She took another look at the wound that had been quickly treated and said softly: "Golden sore." The medicine is here, I'll go to the pharmacy to get it first."

He picked up the prescription written by the old doctor on the table, looked at it, and walked out.

When he walked to the backyard, he called Bo Song, who was practicing martial arts with Feishuang, and asked him to go to the best medicine shop in the city to grab some medicine. When he came back, he cooked it and sent it to Meng Zeshen.

He turned around and returned to Old Man Li's house.

Entering the house, she took off the bed curtain that Li Chengji said, but did not loosen it for him. She sat lazily on the soft couch nearby, resting her chin on her hands and curiously asked: "Why don't you want to leave Yazhou?" "Stay there to wait for death?"

Li Chengji sneered: "I am one of those people who is greedy for life and afraid of death. When my family and country are in danger, I should do my best to pay for it, regardless of life or death."

"If you are captured, What's up?" Lian Yu asked.

"You are just sacrificing your country with one sword. How can you let the barbarians drive you?" Li Chengji said sonorously and forcefully?

Lian Yu looked at his excited red face. He was excited, not angry. He said calmly: "You are quite ignorant."

"What do you know, you stinky girl? She left the place of exile privately because she was disloyal to His Majesty. See? The common people It is unkind not to save someone when you are in trouble, and it is unjust to abandon your friends and flee first. Now that I am an unfaithful, unkind and unjust person, how can I have the face to see the world?" Li Chengji said angrily.

Lian Yu said leisurely: "Master Li, who upholds the sage way, doesn't want to serve the country and the people in his life? I am young and don't understand those complicated principles, but I also know that serving the country is not just for the emperor. To be loyal to the people is not like a scholar mantis serving as a chariot; to be friends with friends is not to share the loyalty of life and death."

"Seeking loyalty, benevolence, and righteousness, isn't it just asking for fame? Seeking for a name before and after death. Please leave a name in history."

"The problem with scholars is that they are willing to give up their lives and not give up a false reputation."

"If you are really single-minded? Serving the country and the people, why should you be afraid of being stigmatized and misunderstood by the world; why should you be afraid of sneaking into secret ways and being alone? Mind? Act?. Thousands of miles of country are a country, a village is also a corner of the country, all the people in the world are people, and a few children are also people.