99-100

Chapter 99: The wedding

hall suddenly became chaotic.

Meng Linquan took a few steps back, stood firm, and called out slowly: "Grandma."

A nanny quickly stepped forward, and among those who went to pinch the old lady, there was another maid supporting her on one side. She turned around and scolded: " Fifth Young Master, how can you be so reckless?"

Meng Linquan turned a deaf ear and turned his attention to Lian Yu again, but Lian Yu hadn't stood up yet, lay in the woman's arms, raised his head and stared at the beautiful woman. Small eyes.

Meng Linquan tugged at the red silk in his hand, causing the jade to dangle.

"The auspicious time has come——" A sharp, high-pitched voice with a long melody sounded suddenly, waking up everyone in a mess and reminding Lian Yu.

She immediately stepped back from the beautiful woman, stood side by side with Meng Linquan in the center of the main hall, and wrapped the red silk in her hand around the chicken.

Meng Linquan followed her example and wrapped red silk around the rooster in his arms.

"I worship the heaven and the earth——"

Lian Yu turned away, with his back straight, and pressed the chicken head with two fingers and tapped it down a little.

Meng Linquan was always paying attention to her movements, and he quickly straightened his small waist, standing like a tall poplar tree, and poked the chicken head with his finger. When he poked it, it didn't stick. His face turned red, and he immediately changed his method. Grasp the chicken head and tap it down a little.

"Second bow to the high hall——"

The two of them turned around again and bowed facing the beautiful woman and old lady sitting in front of the hall. The beautiful woman held the silk handkerchief and gently stroked her chest. It was only then that she took a breath. But the old lady is still being pinched and rescued.

"Husband and wife bow to each other -"

The two stood facing each other, and the two chickens were forced to face each other and bowed. However, the necks of the chickens were raised in protest. She didn't want to get married to the chicken across from her, but just wanted to have a fight on the ground.

"The ceremony is completed - sent into the cave -"

"Where did you come from, wild girls, what are you doing? Where is my Qiu'er?" The old lady finally woke up, and as soon as she opened her eyes, she yelled, Interrupted the words of the etiquette officer.

"Fang——" The etiquette officer took a breath and finished singing the last word stubbornly. He thought to himself, I have done my job well today, it's perfect.

"Catch...catch...catch this wild girl." The old lady shouted.

The maids and women who were busy rescuing her immediately came to arrest Lian Yu.

Lian Yu pulled off the red silk from the rooster, dodged and ran out, not forgetting to call out: "Let's go, let's go into the bridal chamber."

Meng Linquan also threw away the red silk in his hand and hugged the rooster tightly. , followed and ran away? Go out.

I don't know whether it was accidental or intentional, but the red silk he threw away happened to trip up the maids and women who were chasing Lian Yu and threw them into a ball.

"Catch this thief girl! Where are the people? Are they all dead? Hurry up and arrest them!" Seeing the chaos in front of her, the old lady almost fainted from anger and improved. He stood up and shouted outside.