133-134

Chapter 133: Lack of Money

Everyone looked at each other, but no one said a word.

Of course, the black man is not the only one who has objections, and he is not the only one who wants to leave. After witnessing Miss Seven's thunderous tactics, no one wanted to be the one who was defeated.

At this time, the black man who had been lying on the ground motionless for a long time finally moved, and a miserable moaning sound escaped from his mouth.

Xiao Jiyue glanced at him and didn't care. Naturally, others didn't dare to step forward to check on their own initiative.

The low scream was long and lasting, like a warning knell that struck everyone's hearts.

Xiao Jiyue walked slowly in front of everyone and said with a smile: "I know, he is not the only one who regrets it. You'd better keep this regret deep in your heart and don't say it out or show it, otherwise it will happen. Don't blame me for being rude. It was you who rushed into the government office yourself and made noises to come to the door to follow me. It was not I, Xiao Jiyue, who begged you to come. You'd better keep this in mind and review it all the time."

" When I was in Gwangju, I gave you two chances. If you don't register at the gate of the government office and come with me to Jiangducheng, what? If you don't come two times, I won't care about you. No matter what happens, you should pay attention to personal ethics. Again and again, if you are allowed to make a fuss today and make a fuss tomorrow, how can I control the people under me? You don't think I'm easy to bully because I'm kind?" "No matter how kind I am, I'm easy to

bully. , and you won't be bullied by your own guards."

The whole place was silent, and no one dared to answer these words. Although they heard in Guangzhou all about "Miss Seventh is so kind", they would not really believe it at this moment. Think she is a kind person.

Song Xun glanced around, took a step forward, stood up, bowed and clasped his fists, saying, "What the Seventh Miss taught us is that we must keep it in our hearts and follow the Seventh Miss to the death." "

This is what one person means, Or is it what everyone wants? Can you represent them?" Xiao Jiyue asked in a deep voice.

Everyone looked at him and then at Miss Xiao Qi in front of them. They immediately bowed and clasped their fists and said, "We will follow Miss Qi to the death." "

Okay, I will trust you again." Xiao Jiyue said, "You guys stay here for the time being. Three months later, at the beginning of next year, we will send you to the main camp of Yangping Mountain to formally establish the Mingyue Guard. You will be the first batch of Mingyue Guard, with Song Xun as the captain." Yangping Mountain is located in Guangzhou and

Shouzhou . At the junction of the Mingyue Guard, she chose this place as the camp site to build the first army of her own. The five hundred and twenty-one people now are the first vanguard of the Mingyue Guard, and they will be in her hands in the future. ?The sharpest knife.

With the blade pointed outward, it can attack foreign enemies; with the blade pointed inward, it can also cut straight through Huainan.

"I obey my orders." The strong men suddenly regained their morale.

Xiao Jiyue stretched out her hand to suppress their voices, and then asked Qin Shilian, who had been observing from the side, to introduce: "This is the Huainan Supervisor Qin Eunuch, who is also my uncle. He was born in the Zhongyong Hou Mansion and has been a military warrior for generations. , he will be your chief coach from now on and will be fully responsible for all your affairs. I haven't met Coach Qin yet."